Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SarahC Offline OP
OP Offline

As I mentioned in a previous post, I went through the first section of Diamond Feng Shui class. (please excuse the generalization and wording of what I did, as it's been a year and i'm now just realizing it worked!)

I followed the process of setting up my personal directions. I set up my mementos for relationships, success, health, etc all in the appropriate corners of my bedroom and tried in my office. The rest of the house got left behind as life took over and I put off the course 'cause I just didn't have energy to invest into it.

Well, one of the things that did stick was a white board. It was a list of thing I would like. Nothing fancy. Its seriously a list. When I found out I was pregnant in December, I slowly started listing the "dream" items. The stroller out of our price range, brand name maternity clothes I liked but couldn't afford, a trip i wanted to take but didn't see how it would happen and a piece of baby furniture I had admired but couldn't afford.

I have to say that I didn't keep my office clean. I didn't look at the board and purposefully dream or meditate on what I wanted. I actually forgot about it. I share the space with my husband and found that it was too crowded for both of us so I barely spent time in there. HOWEVER, I GOT EVERYTHING ON MY LIST. I realized it this Saturday when I actually went in there and noticed the board.

Stroller- Last years model went on sale - I ordered it and received this years model for the sale price. Cheaper than what I could have paid for a used model on Ebay.

Maternity Clothes - When I finally got to the size where I had to break down and buy maternity clothes, I went to a second hand shop. The Brand name clothes I was looking for - were in my size. I literally got my preggie wardrobe for $40. (some even had the original price tags still on the garment)

Trip to Taiwan - I wanted to go to Taiwan and being pregnant and the $$ I just couldn't see it happening. Well, I was able to use Airmiles to fly, I was given money specifically for the trip from my father when i said I was going (my brother lives there) and Taiwan itself was not expensive. I had a wonderful trip far beneath any budget I could hope for.

Baby Furniture - I was able to find the exact piece I wanted off Craigslist for a quarter of the price. It is in mint condition.

I can't help be think I am blessed - by God, by the universe and by myself - for working the process, the system already set in place. I have a renewed sense of life and hope. I am apparently in the nesting phase of pregnancy and have peace that everything going to be ok - because that's my intention. If it can happen with 4 simple but wonderful things in my life - it can work for the big things.

Thanks for reading my LONG report. I just wanted to share my simple yet wonderful success of working one aspect of the program.

Sarah

Thanks for sharing Sarah ! very inspiring to hear...

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Its pretty funny looking back and thinking - "well, what do you know!"

Enjoy the little one.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved