Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65504 05/10/08 02:44 PM
Pc316D Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I am a Photoreading beginner. I have some questions about photoreading.

When I photoread, I can easily see the blip page, but I cannot see the words in depth, they are not three-dimensional for me. I feel very hard to enter the ALS and I am clearly aware my consciousness - I can feel my right hand is turning pages and my breath. How can I get rid of that? What will I feel if I enter the ALS? I have photoread a dictionary but it has not worked for me yet. I wonder the materials that I photoread did not have effect on me because I did not enter the ALS.
For your answer, I will be grateful!

Pc316D #65509 05/10/08 04:52 PM

You are there, just keep at it.<smiles>

I talk on the phone, family members, chant mantras 'sub-vocally' or meditate on some sublime concept in the 'universal flower' all while PhotoReading. Blip intact etc.

Works great. How do you know PhotoReading the dictionary did not work?

Let it work anyway. I noticed it working when I started writing. My spelling improved.

Yukala #65513 05/10/08 10:01 PM

take a few deep breaths, be positive, and just say that you are a photoreader. This is such a different way to take information that you just have to do it, like learning to ride a bike, seems impossible to start with, practice more.

Hi Pc316D
Don't run after ALS. Simply take few deep breathes, relax and relax. Don't worry about ALS. It'll come to you automatically when you start relaxing really.

Ganesh #65553 05/12/08 09:47 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
but I cannot see the words in depth, they are not three-dimensional for me

And they may never be. It's not that important. The words are blurred and you're not trying to consciously read as you PhotoRead.

Quote:
I feel very hard to enter the ALS and I am clearly aware my consciousness - I can feel my right hand is turning pages and my breath. How can I get rid of that?

Accelerated Learning State is a common state where you are at your optimal for learning. It's can be triggered by taking a couple of deep breaths and relaxing. With the number 3 physically relax. Number 2 mentally relax Number 1 = Accelerated Learning State. If you closed your eyes when you did this then you're there. It won't feel different because you've been there many times in your life already. Following those steps of 3-2-1 creates a trigger so that you can enter the state faster in the future.

When you start PhotoReading you move out of the Accelerated Learning State into a PhotoReading state. So there is no point in trying to hold onto the Accelerated Learning State. The Accelerated Learning State is where you have the best impact with your affirmations and purpose. That's why you repeat your purpose and say the positive affirmations while at Accelerated Learning State.

Why do you want to stop feeling your breath? That's useful for focusing on while you are PhotoReading. Same as feeling your hand turn the page. It gives the conscious mind something to do.

The dictionary game is a game. Move on to some books with the system.

AlexK

Hi, Pc316D, don't worry to much about the dictionary game, I PR the dictionary lots of time and on average I only score 1 out of 10, I don;t even care about getting into ALS before PR, I just state my purpose and go straight into photofocus and PR. But it is useful to relax and state purpose at the beinging.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved