Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Fmanie Offline OP
OP Offline

I am very frustrated and on the brink of returning these audio lessons.

I don't remember a thing I "photoread" and then on activation, I must ask questions on a book I know nothing about.

How is this possible?

Then must I sit up if I read because I love to lay in bed and read a book. Can I still do that?

My God, I think Paul clearly said that CONSCIOUSLY YOU WON'T KNOW A THING!
That's why you have preview and postview to build questions!

Fmanie Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, but writing questions can take up so much time, in fact the time you "saved" photoreading can be "Wasted" on writing questions.

And then, once again I say, my purpose is to understand the mechanics of photoreading, so if I have no idea what it is, how can I quiz myself if I have no idea.

It is like sending a janitor out to interview Donald Trump on buildings, how can such a person give Donald a intelligent question?

Oh... Writing questions can take up so much time.... 10-20 min preview that is all what you need to write questions!

You purpose is BAD. I recommend to type "purpose" in the "Search the Forums" and read yourself!

What do you mean by intelligent? You ask what YOU want to know, and that is intelligent enough!

Hi Fmanie!!

I read your first six posts, so I offer here in this thread one post you might find useful.

PhotoReading works, the only question is when or if it will work for you. That said, any purpose will suffice as long as it has any sincerity.

The fore-conscious mind processes up to 40 bits per second and can do up to 7 different processes at once (thought this is very unusual). The average person is consciously functioning on much less.

However the supra-conscious mind processes at 10,000,000 bits per second; a holographic processor.

All this is well and good; however I sense you are occupied with output. The fore-conscious mind is like ‘ram’. It can only handle so much information at a time. Forgetting is as important as so-called remembering. So important to have an stilled mind, and why being at peace is advised.

You stuff it in; take the test and presto two days later you forgot most of it as you endeavor to stuff yet more in. This is normal ‘schooling experience’. This is more damaging to the operation of intelligence than helpful.

Geniuses do not do that. They take it in lightly, gestate by desire and purpose and respond to demand of the moment and navigate by inspiration to ‘know’ a thing. At all other times they are stilled and quiet. They keep notes, so they can forget the matter till later.

I trained myself as young adult 'to know' by many exercises; like the following example:

In a town unknown, I read over the road map casually as in a dream or meditation. Put it away. Left my car, closed my eyes, spun in circle, stopped and asked my heart which direction to go to get to a person’s house, that I had met but did know their address.

When I got to an intersection, I queried casually, left, right or forward. I would walk to the house, usually the straightest path possible.

You now know all that you thus far have seen, heard, smelled or touched through this entire life of yours. Ask with purpose and it will come forth. This includes of course what you have recently PhotoRead.

Learning Strategies Admin

PhotoReading isn't mechanics. It's a system and summed up in 5 steps. Easy to miss if your purpose is to understand the mechanics.

The person interviewing Donald Trump only needs to ask him one question. It doesn't matter what because the first question opens up the conversations. There is no perfect question and people have and will continue to ask different and similar questions over and over again. Just like I've been answering the same but different questions over and over for the last 6 years on this forum. From one the interviewer gets an answer and if he thinks about the answer another question will probably come up or he notices something being in his presence.

The book is the same really ask ONE question and get to know the answer. That leads to more questions.

AlexK

Fmanie Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex

Am I correct in saying that if I want to know the mechanics, then photoreading is not for me?

I am a CPA by trade and logic is what I get paid for. Novels is my relaxation because after logic you need some fantasy novel to keep your right brain alive.

It seems everyone answering my posts are saying "let go og knowing everything" "let go of wanting to remember everything".

How do I do this if this is my nature due to my profession and nature of perfectionism?

Any advice?

You mean the mechanics of how the mind works?

Gosh dig in, there are thousands of books on the subject covering last century and half.

I read them all the time.

However, PhotoReading is a system taking advantage of how the minds works, yet without much necessity of understanding why. Just enough to try it, to do it.

PhotoRead a few dozen novels of your liking. Wait 30 days, pick one up and leisurely read it like you have from the past. Here then at that point you will 'know' more of what some are saying here.

The book will be a richer read, deeper with an uncanny knowing of where the book will go, but still very enjoyable. Like when you read an old favorite a 'second time'.

Hey Fmanie,

About what you work as. Is there a way you can get your imagination involved, if only for a few minutes at the time? That might help with your creativity, and make yourself go a little lighter on wanting photoreading to work for you.

Also, make a purpose that's related to the book, like for novels say to enjoy the storyline, characters and etc that the author gave.

-JackTuff13

Quote:
Am I correct in saying that if I want to know the mechanics, then photoreading is not for me?

No what I'm saying is that PhotoReading is not a Mechanical process. Just like tying shoelaces is not a mechanical process. It can be explained in steps but each action is a fluid action that takes the combination of the mind and the body.

To put it another way. The mechanical aspect of PhotoReading is a mere 5 steps quickly identified. So your purpose has been met when you can identify the mechanics. Just like 5 + 4 will always equal nine. You cannot move beyond that.

What I observe in your questions on the forum your purpose more logically could be I want to learn PhotoReading so that I can apply it to fiction. This would lead you to asking what do I know? and what do I still need to know in order to satisfy my purpose?

In other words... use a fluid approach to reach your purpose.

Where 59 = PhotoReading and what you Aalready Know = 3 (59 ? w ? g ? s ? 3 = 102) As a CPA you will realise that you could make up numbers to represent W G & S and get it wrong but think you've balanced the books or you ask (check) the book to learn the correct formula.

AlexK

BTW if you don't follow the steps the books don't balance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved