Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65596 05/13/08 11:46 PM
OP Offline

After viewing a bunch of books in Adobe Acrobat hands free I'm very pleased with the state I can develop while photoreading. I can sit in a comfortable position and really connect with my breathing. It makes me curious how much more relaxation during photoreading I can experience.

It seems one could multitask very effectively by thinking of photoreading as a type of meditation. The pages, a mandala. If you put the monitor so it's high in your visual area (NLP eye accessing)do you assimilate the information more completely? If you look down or from the side could it promote synesthesia? I'm gonna mess with it. I suspect going into the experiment with those goals in mind may positively affect the outcome.

Considering purchasing a pair of video glasses so I can lay down, maybe combining it with a theta binaural beat cd. Anybody gone this route?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Video type glasses? Japan 1986. I've been PhotoReading e-books while working. I have a two monitor set-up. I still have to put the video up of how I PhotoRead pdf books. It will show up on my blog when it's ready.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved