Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65604 05/14/08 03:43 AM
JLN10E Offline OP
OP Offline

Is it okay to practice EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) along with SFQ? I wasn't sure because they both work with energy and I wouldn't want my SFQ practice to be less effective or affected.
Thanks!
Jodi

Hi Jodi,
I pretty sure that you can do EFT along with sfq, but
maybe separate the two of them. Maybe like the half
hour rule. I think that would be o.k. Anyone please feel free to correct me on this if I am wrong.
Take care
Gladwin

I agree with Gabby. Practice at separate times.

Good luck

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

New to SFQ but have been using EFT for years but had thought a knowledge and use of SFQ would be a good addition. Now worried because it does say not to use another energy technique with SFQ. Posts here indicate a half an hour between would be OK but does anyone have realy knowledge or experience of a conflict in this EFT and SFQ option?

EMM Offline

Hornsby,
I don't see any conflict with using EFT as long as you wait a half hour or so before switching to another energy system or after using another energy system. The same goes for yoga, Reiki etc. Master Lin himself at the last International Conference acknowledged that there were many ways to get well/healed - he said this after someone had given a testimonial about her healing (she had used EFT as well as SFQ).
Oneness1

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved