Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi folks,

I need someone to guide me on this issue here.I am trying to go back to further my studies(this is one of goals) and I have been trying hard to save up money for it for 2years.No matter what I have do,I seemed to lack by quite a huge amount to save up for my studies.
Daunted by the thought,I have purchased 5 tapes(New Behaviour Generator,Personal Magnetism,Propersity,Self-Esteem Supercharger and Get Around to it) and a Natural Brilliance Learning Course to help me to change my behaviour and my life.

After using the above tapes,most of them work incredibly.As for the proseperity tape,it doesn't seem to work that well as pertaining to my goal of getting the sum of money for my studies.To sidetracked a little,a funny incident happened,when I am using the tapes for 1 week,my mum and dad won the first prize and second prize of the 4-digits lottery system on different dates of the week and they had given quite a bit of pocket money to me(funny thing is I also buy lottery..how come it's not me)---I do not know if it is the workings of the tape.

Now I am into the second step of the Natural Brilliance course and my main aim is to attact the money for my studies.
I hope some one here can give me some solid advice on ulitising the tapes and the NB course together to achieve the goal which I really want to make it happen.

Regards
Mage

PS:there have been no reply...could Sandy or Alex give me some advice?

[This message has been edited by theMage (edited May 30, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by theMage (edited May 30, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by theMage (edited June 01, 2003).]

Hiya Mage!

For how long have you used it? I'd advice checking out your own beliefs about having the money needed. Natural Brilliance will perhaps show you your stuck state/situation.

I also get money from relatives when I try to attract money. Not exclusivly but a lot of it. I guess it has to do about not seeing other avenues to the wealth.

I will also play the the prosperity-tape this summer. I'll let you know how it fares..

Cya!

Tore

Administrator
Administrator

Monetary goals are like any other goals you need to write them down and explore what you may have to do to get there.

Remember that while you may e.g., need $30,000 for 2 years of study you may only need to have $5000 for each semester so you don't really need it all in one lump sum. Looking at it as a lump sum may make it a lot more daunting than the $5000 you need to save/earn borrow in 3 months.

Also remember to remain focused on the real goal... getting into college. This may be possible by other means, grant, scholarship, loan, apprenticeship although you may have excuded them as not possible remain open to opportunities opening up.

Let the mind/world organise the best way and time to fulfil your goal of going to college.

Also by getting into the first stage of college you may be able to avail yourself to services that help you once you get started. So not having the money for the entire course may not be the real issue... getting started at college may be the way to go.

Alex

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the advice.

in reply to Tore, I have been using the Prosperity tape when I first got it(early May I think)for a week,after which I would use it on and off. When Paul ask the question in the tape about what is the thing I wanted to attract, I always use the same goal:money for college.

in reply to Alex,I have already applied to college,now waiting for the reply.sometimes,I feel overwhelmed by the amount that I have to pay for college and I do feel a bit depressed about it especially the economy in our region is not doing well.

I was hoping to combine the Prosperity and the Natural Brilliance together to create a big bang in helping me to attract the money that I need.If someone has succeeded before,be it attracting funds for company expansion,money for hospital...etc, please give me some pointers,your advice would be appreciate.

Btw,to sidetrack a bit,anyone have practised the technique in Dr Joseph Murray book titled 'Think Yourself Rich'?

Rgds
MAge

Mage
It is my experience that if you desire something intensely enough you will attract it. But if is money or something tangible, it is likely to come with an unexpected price of some sort.

An example: Years ago I need a few thousand dollars to pay pressing bills. And I focused intensely on this, asking my superconsciousness/ subconsciousness/ unnamed-higher-powers to attract the money for me. Quickly,too.

At time I was head editor of group of newsletters. The company was highly profitable, but the owner had sold it to free himself for other interests. One weekend I was working in my office, on an upcoming article. I had just taken a break from writing, to power-meditate on attracting the money.

Had finished and was back at the keyboard when, moments late, the president of the company that had acquired the newsletter group walked in. He said he was glad I was there; he had wanted to talk to me. And explained that, as I knew, he planned to integrate our newsletters into his other newsletter company. And that my position had been eliminated.

With that he handed me a final check, for pay owed me to-date, plus a month's termination pay. Thanked me, and asked me to have my personal stuff out of the office within two days. The check was for a bit more than I was asking for.

The timing has always seemed proof that higher powers occasionally do pay attention to our urgent appeals. But also suggests that there is an ethereal bureaucracy. Where an overworked supervisor occasionly hands a stack of persistent requests to an assistant, with orders to "Give these people what they want. I don't care how you arrange it, just get it done. I want my in-basket cleared today. Right now!"

- - - -

Relative to money for college... my suggestion is to focus on getting a college education, not on the money aspect. And to broaden the framework within which you look for an answer. Your statement that you have applied to a school already, and that costs $30,000, suggests you have chosen THE PATH you want to use to reach your goal. And that alone, I think, will make it more difficult.

Without knowing your age, gender, current educational level, even where you live, I can only make some suggestions... most of which will probably be outside the box you are now in. Do you desire just a degree, or want more education in a particular field? Since you did not mention a special interest, could be that your academic interests are open-ended.

I will make some assumptions, that you are of general age when people seek college - in late teens into mid-20s. That your current life situation is not satisfactory. And that you live in US, based on English usage, etc.

If so, here are suggestions, in no particular order. Join your state's National Guard (not a federal reserve unit). All states offer free or much lower tuition to members of Army or Air National Guard units, at community colleges and state universities.

Check out US Dept of Transportation's Merchant Marine Academy on Long Island, NY. Is 4-year engineering, nautical, business, international trade school. Tuition, room, board, books, clothing, etc.are all free, govenment-provided. Incidentals and extras, such as portable computer, athletic fees, etc., can be paid for with a student loan. Easiest acceptance of all federal academies - is almost a secret. Course load very heavy- not for idiots. Half of 2d and 3rd years are spent at sea; students visit more than 15 countries before graduate. Prepares for civilian career, with only a reserve naval obligation. See: www.usmma.edu. <http://www.usmma.edu.>

Or consider college offshore, in nation where state schools are cheap. In Netherlands, for example, university tuition is about $1500 a year. (Last time I checked was priced in Dutch guilders. Tuition is in Euros but should be close to that. Dutch let foreign students pay same cost as local students. (Did not recheck cost before posting this..) Need to learn Dutch, but is easy. Research on i-net... There are all sorts of schools for art to science careers, and all the same price. Living costs estimated about $7000 a year.

Check out ideas above. If you are resistant to idea, to presumed personal price, of State Guard, or Merchant Marine Academy, might be a "Stop Sign" ... indication of stuck state ... and worth applying Natural Brilliance technics to explore.

But general suggestion is to climb out of your box, and look around for another path to an education. Good luck...

Hurleyboy

[This message has been edited by Hurleyboy (edited June 07, 2003).]

theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hiya Hurleyboy,

Thanks for your reply.I am sad to hear that the president actually forced you out of a job as the chief editor.Hope that you currently have a better job than the previous.

Actually I would agree with you on the fact that the higher conscious is helping us to create/manifest the things that we want.But one thing I would tend to disagree is that the price to pay is always bad.The reason I said this is because after doing quite lots of reading/researching and practising on mind techniques,the higher self will tend to help you in a way that is advanteageous to you and sometimes the situation may seem bad or not promising,but it would always turn out to be the best solution.

-----------------------------

I give you some background about myself.I am a Singaporean and I am 24 this year.Although the government subsidise heavily for the university education,about S$5k per year,I decided that if it is possible to go without a loan,I would go without it,as I would want to be debt-free after graduation.

Our situation here is pretty different from Us or Australia.The reason for this is simple,I am looking at the long term plan that I have for myself(of course I will change and altered along the way).In Singapore,everything doesnt comes cheap.Our house is expensive(due to land scare),cars are even more expensive compared to the ones in US or Australia as we need to purchase something called a Certificate of Entitlement before we are allowed to buy a car and this cert.cost about 20k to 30k for a 2000cc car,the higher the cc,the more expensive(that exlcudes the cost of the car)
So that's the reason why if I am able to go debt free that is the best,if not I am thinking of working overseas or even migrating if that is possible as there are more opportunities for me.

Anyway,I thank you for your advice,its a pity that I am not an American,as I have found out that a lot of big cooperations are able to sponsor university educations.

Regards
Mage

[This message has been edited by theMage (edited June 07, 2003).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved