Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am wondering if their is any systematic way to uncover negative beliefs that reside in my subconcious.

I know in the discovery process, you look at things that are keeping you from your choices, and then apply inquiry, and that has been working out pretty good for me, but what happens you you sorta know that there is something there, but you can't really pull it out and put it in belief form to inquiriize?

couple of things I've tried are sentence stems

like saying "I can't achieve this becasue..." and see what comes up.
or the "tailenders" appraoch from EFT, say your choice and kind of listen to any arguments,

and another one I've read about somewhere, but haven't really tried it is to write down all the beliefs that "have to be true" in order for your life to be the way it is.

I'm kinda hoping somebody can come up with some type of anti-belief-bot algorithm I can run through my brain...

anyhow, thanks.

G

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The Inquiry Process will uncover a lot of beliefs. The beauty is someone else is the subject that starts the inquiry. It's in the Abundance For Life course.

Quote:
"I can't achieve this becasue

Is that true?

And so on

AlexK

Hi gwhutton

According to some, your unconscious beliefs are reflected in your reality so you don't really need to search for them. Look around at what you experienced as clue. I have came across the following explanation which does not directly address your concern but nevertheless may shred some light:

"...The uncovering of limiting beliefs is not to be applied as a witch-hunt. It is often by looking for limiting beliefs that limiting beliefs are created in the first place. This is what many teachings fail to point out. Do not create the belief "I have a bunch of limiting beliefs I need to uncover before I can be myself." Limiting beliefs are noly to be looked for when you are in a low or problematic state or experiencing the repetition of a problem. As we mentioned, you are mostly not looking at your beliefs but as them. That's why it's helpful to wirte them down. If you write them out on paper, you have an easier time veiwing them. Since your beliefs are reflected as outside reality, you can use outside reality to determine what you really believe. You don't have to dig into the distant past to find them. Look around at what you are experiencing, and it's obvious what you believe. Presupposing that you have a bunch of deep, super-subconscious beliefs to figure out or release before you can move on is a very limiting belief in itslef. Believing you have to uncover something you don't know is yet another limiting belief...."

"Whenever you are experiencing anything other than inner joy, loving, harmony, enthusiasm, high energy, and a sense of fulfillment of your potential you are encountering a blocker (limiting feeling/belief)" -- How to get lots of money fast, Stuart Lichman.

I have used Nathaniel Branden's sentence completion exercise which has helped me.
I believe. . . .
If I was to dig deep into my core beliefs what do I believe. . .
etc.

what has helped me alot is while meditating with holosync just watching my thoughts, like anytime I am visualizing my goal and I am feeling anything but fulfillment, I just notice what I am feeling and let it talk to me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved