Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65832 05/25/08 06:51 AM
shui Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I am a Male with number 5. My total loss direction is North and Frustration direction is WEST.

I only have these 2 options to face while sitting in my office. If I face TOTAL loss, north, then it says my kids will eventually die which i don't like to happen.

So i sit facing WEST and try to turn my chair a bit north; pretending to face North West which is my Success direction but still my table is facing WEST.

Any advice please.

Hello shui

As a 5 male you are a west group person and east is your frustration direction. West is your health direction, so it would be great to face that way. If you review the personal directions on page 28 of Level 1 you will also find that northeast is you success direction.

Good luck

Lillian

shui Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks Lillian

but when I face my total loss direction, I can see people coming into my room since I can see the door so I am in a commanding "King" position. when I sit facing my success direction my back is facing the door.

which would be the best of 2 evils to chose??

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

shui,

What is the issue with facing west?

Much Love, Shawn

shui Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks Shawn

practically not possible to face West at the moment because of the interior of my office room.

for the past 1 year i was facing East (frustration) but my business grew for the past year and it was not bad, even at home, I have my bed to the East (frustration) and my home life is not bad either; But I am too scared to face North (Total Loss) since I have a baby and Total Loss direction may cause loss of children according to diamond Feng Shui course.

thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I thought you said in your original post "So i sit facing WEST and try to turn my chair a bit north; pretending to face North West which is my Success direction but still my table is facing WEST. "

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved