Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi. I have a question about using Paraliminals which I havn't found mentioned in the forums yet.
I'm left handed, so I guess my cerebral hemispheres will be reversed compared to right handed individuals. Would this mean I'll have to reverse the headphones when I listen to paraliminals to obtain the best results?

Thanks

Richard

I am also left handed. I have learned to adapt in a right-handed world, as you also most likely have as well. This means that we lefties are using both sides of the brain more so than righties. Therefore, I don't believe that it would be any more benificial to switch headphones around. Our mighty brains can adapt. Then again, it wouldn't probably be harmful, either. You could try it out, but if it gives you a headache, go back to the recommended setting.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Learning Strategies Admin

Research Only 1/3 of the left handed people actually have hemisphere reversal and even 2% of Right handed people have hemisphere reversal. Which means for the majority regardless of left or right preference have the same left logical Right spatial.

Use the Paraliminal as instructed since the brain does the sorting which side needs to deal with what. It's just a bit easier having the instructions accommodate general brain preference.

Everyone can for a change of experience switch the headphones around and see what happens. Sometimes that switch is enough to get you unstuck.

AlexK

Alex,

How would switching be enough to get some one 'unstuck'??

Dan

Could be. One would have to try it and see. It might even be time for a different Paraliminal. Whether it be Get Around To It or New Options Generator that gets you unstuck.

And yes turning around the headphone may also get you unstuck because you're changing the rules that gets the mind to sit up and take notice.

Alex

How do I know which is the right or left side of my headphones

It should be written on them in full or as R and L.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved