Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65888 05/29/08 06:21 PM
OP Offline

Hello all,
I'd just like some clarity on my least supportive directions. Should I pay the least attention to my least supportive directions?My personal energy # is 6. Should I juice up my South sector as much as possible to counter act that this is my least favorable direction, or should I pretty much ignore it and focuss all my attention on my West sector (my personal success direction). What should my general attitude be toward my personal least supportive directions? General support in the directions is lacking in my feng shui, help!! Thanks everyone:)
Peace,
Michael

Hi There:

IMO I don't think you should ignore any direction. You are going to activate your best directions and where possible lessen the impact of your less favourable directions. Such as not having your bed or desk facing those directions. That is for personal space feng shui. General space feng shui, and time feng shui you will activate and cure all directions.

Remember there are many layers to the Diamond feng shui and whether something is good or bad is determined by the label we place on it.

OP Offline

First off, I'd like to say thank you northergal for your support.

I feel I have been given recipes for cooking, but not the key. South is my least favourable direction, and I didn't put that label on it, Marie Diamond did. If I knew why South was my least favourable direction then I could confidently move forward; for instance, is my fire energy in excess or depleted? I know that all 5 elements should be represented in all our directions, but how should I apply them? Should I heap on wood and fan the flames so to speak, or throw some water on it and dampen the flame? Thank you northergal and everyone for your time.
Peace,
Michael

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings omnimorphic,

Your less favorable directions on a personal feng shui perspective, are those areas you want to not face or sleep in direction too. Your favorable direction are those in which you don't want items like garbage bins, etc.

As northerngal mentioned - you'll find the activations for all the directions on P.13 in Level One. Levels One and Two relate to the General Space Feng Shui and activate all the direction in a beneficial way.

Much Love, Shawn

Hello Shawn -

I am new to the forum and also to Diamond Feng Shui. I have been studying vehemently and changing things all over my house! I am very excited about this.

I have heard Marie mention the less favorable directions, and also see it mentioned here, however I have looked at the manual and do not see where it is described what the least favorable directions are for me, a female number 4.

I know my favorable directions are North, South, and Southeast. I would like to know which are the directions for total loss, frustration, and the what are the others. I have had a very bad year and would like to stop the 'loss and frustration' as soon as possible!

thank you very much,
Suzanne

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha suzgems,

Your four best directions are listed in the Essentials Manual P.10. Those and the other four, are listed on page 28 in your Level One manual.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved