Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65934 06/01/08 04:39 PM
OP Offline

Hi,

There are several paraliminals that I want to listen to, including Get Around To It, Happy for No Reason, Self-Esteem Supercharger, and Personal Genius. I also heard that Memory Supercharger is a good one to go with Personal Genius.

I have seen the effects already, especially from Happy for No Reason, but am not sure how many I could listen to in a day without reducing their effectiveness. I had heard though that if you listen to some daily, it can strengthen the effect.

I only planned to do that Self-Esteem Supercharger for about a week, before taking up the Ideal Weight one instead.

I'm interested in Get Around to It because I have major trouble with procrastination. I'm interested in Happy for No Reason, well, does that need explaining? \:\) I'm interested in Personal Genius because I heard it can help with studying or practicing, and I practice the piano daily.

What do you suggest?

I generally listen to no more than 2 in one day. Often, the instructions with the Paraliminal will give you an idea of how many sessions to do. Some go on for more than a week and some are on an "as needed" basis.

If you have some goal lists for different areas of your life, it may be a little easier to find the balance for your own use of the Paraliminals. Using your specific goals will curb the tendency of letting one Paraliminal lead to another, to another, in an endless loop. Target goals can prevent that.

For me, I found that Self-Esteem was connected to Relationships, both were affected by Anxiety, which affected Health, which impacted Prosperity. I could see that the choices might sink me. So I did some top-level goal setting and some small immediate results targets (aimed towards the top level goals) and that helped hugely.

Also, as you use the Paraliminals more, I think you will probably intuit which would be most appropriate for your current needs.

Have fun being your true self.

2 per day is a reasonable number, but I have found that the number of days can be key. For foundation beliefs, using Self Esteem Super Charger or You Deserve It once a day for 30-40 days will have a profound and lasting effect. The positive beliefs take hold in the unconscious part of the mind and provide a positive foundation for more specific work. Good luck!

I have been meaning to order "Get Around to It", but I keep putting it off. (Yuk, Yuk.) I guess I keep thinking of the little poem my mom told me about "Round Tuits" which I don't remeber off hand. Actually, I listen to about two paraliminals a day. I may listen to Personal Genius before i go to bed. Then when I awake around 3:00 am and can't fall back to sleep, I'll listen to Self-esteem Super Charger. Sometimes I choose Living the Law of Attraction for bedtime, then choose You Deserve It in the night/morning. I like pairing them up. Doesn't hurt.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
DebDeb #66468 07/04/08 11:37 AM

The trick with all these Paraliminals is that they are most powerful when your intention is true. It's hard to consciously manufacture intention. When you truly want something with your whole self, then a Paraliminal is like the last piece of the puzzle that makes it all clear. Before this happened to me, I tried earnestly to listen as much as I could, or find the right one. It isn't the amount of times listened...if you're more focused on how or when to use the Paraliminal, then I would suggest to truly wonder (better than trying to think, because your conscious mind and Critic, the Should guy, will get in the way) about what your aim is. If it is truly something your whole being hopes for, then the Paraliminal is bound to work. But to be able to want/hope for something with your whole being, you have to be open to your entire self, dark scary parts and all, and that takes courage and work. It's worth it. You'll spend as much energy trying to keep scary parts asleep as facing them. It's really worth it.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

3 is the most a working person or student would realistically have the time for. More than that they aren't taking action out in the world to see any results.

The Paraliminal Accelerator takes you through on Paraliminal (session) a day. It's a different one each day. For the most part you won't need to listen to a Paraliminal longer than a week. Ideal Weight a week then once weekly and Smoke Free daily for a month.

The others less can be more. Up to once a day for 3 days is the most I would use the majority of the Paraliminals. After 3 days give it a rest and observe the shifts that are happening in your life. Sometimes you think nothing notice much has happened. Change has to happen gradually. We often need to develop the skill of handling the new options. If they come overnight how do we handle it. Our way of handling it in the past is what we usually are changing.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved