Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65990 06/04/08 03:19 PM
Deb M Offline OP
OP Offline

I have just begun the course and I have the diamond edition. I'm very confused and only on the first lesson. I have cleared my bedroom and office of clutter and am trying to activate my rooms. I am going slowly because I don't want to do it wrong!! I am starting a brand new business and really want to get my office done correctly. I am a nine, my element is water, I am a female. I have a picture that I've painted myself that has majestic mountains in the background (multi-colored blues & whites, a lake in the foreground (more blues)and the lake is surrounded by pine trees. One of my goals is to retire in a grand home in the mountains. Does this work to activate my power in the North? I've been reading some of the blogs and I'm afraid to do the wrong thing. I won't be able to get to the third level for awhile at the pace I'm going! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Deb

My advice would be don't worry about doing things wrong. And yes take your time. The course can seem overwhelming, but remember implement what you are able to at the pace you are comfortable with. Once you've done a few things wait, see what the results are. I've had the diamond edition for about a year now. It took me until the begining of Feb to get through the course. I'm now going back and reviewing the CD's I'm finding there are things I meant to do that got missed. So I'll go do them now. Remember to listen to the paraliminal CD. My life has been going great this past year. Also remember Feng Shui is just 1/3 of your total luck.

Deb M Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who was overwhelmed at first! I'm doing what I know to be helpful now and it's nice to be reassured that it's o.k. to plug forward! I haven't listened to the paraliminal yet, it will be on my list to do today! I love all of the paraliminals that I have purchased from Learning Strategies and it never crossed my mind to try that one yet. Thank you again for your reply. Best wishes.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved