Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Deniz Offline OP
OP Offline

What is the biggest syntopic reading session you have done for yourself and what have you learned that you would like to share?

Learning Strategies Admin

Why don't you lead the way and report what you have to share Deniz?

AlexK

I did syntopic reading on photoreading book,natural brilliance book,mind mapping book,lucid dreaming,The mindmap book,The einsteince facto,The memory work book and your memory. I had great results out of everything the benefits of fasting stuck out to me and my memory instantly improved.

One another syntopic reading I did I had a dream that night,in my dream my mindmap turned into a big building like the pentagon but the one main building was in the middle and halls stretched out to five other building "picture in your mind the shape of a spider with five legs" I was jogging up and down the hallways saying my affirmations it was a strange but interesting dream.

Originally Posted By: CPW1
I did syntopic reading on photoreading book,natural brilliance book,mind mapping book,lucid dreaming,The mindmap book,The einsteince facto,The memory work book and your memory. I had great results out of everything the benefits of fasting stuck out to me and my memory instantly improved.

What was your purpose when you combined those books for a Syntopic read. I had my students use Syntopic reading on four seemingly unrelated books where the challenge is to fulfil a research purpose.

AlexK

My one main purpose was to Enhance Photoreading skills and experience but I enhanced a heck of alot more in a good way.

Each book had I will say certain keys I personally needed.When I started mindmapping my map just grew like a flower from a seed as if you were looking at a time lapse camera.

One thing led to another then I did another Syntopic read on Awaken The Gaint Within, Masterkay system,The power of the subconcious mind ,and The Success principles one or two more but I have to find my mindmap.My purpose was to gain or enhance my personal power.
Out of that Syntopic Reading I pulled out certain things,principle,and thought patters I needed to work on.Now the law of attraction is really kickin. I'm being guilded to the right people now I am almost always in the right place at the right time now.

Neat

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved