Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

yea hi guys im pretty new 2 this photo reading stuff im just getting into the deluxe self studier im goin 2 put in all my effort 2 photoread as i have seen it can change peoples lives and i really want it 2 change mine in university ect ect.
okay heres the question

how long does it take 2 become a pretty proficient photo reader??? eg mastering the techniques and stuff ?what kind of time frame am i looking at if i put alot of effort into studying this?? and say for example ive got a text book that i dont know anything about with 1000 pages if i photoread this would i understand alot of the information or would this depend on time ?

yea sweet.cheers guys.

Hey lok_fan_NZ_Rulez,

Isn't that a mouthful.......

Anyway, glad to see that you're getting started with photoreading.

Try not to expect too much from the program, just play with it and see what happens.

It only takes about 3 days altogether to learn Photoreading, and your lifetime to master it, since you can always improve your skills. You can master the basics, though, after just a few weeks of use, and making the process second nature. Try not to use the textbook to learn it, use the system on a few self help books, or even non fiction books on subjects you have interest and curiosity in. Stay playful and observant.

You can photoread the 1000 page text book a few times, wait a while, preferably over night, then go and start activating. I would activate two or three sections/chapters at a time, and mind map after. Now, 1000 pages will take a while. 1/3 the time (at least, maybe even 1/4 or 1/5) it takes you to read it normally. Don't expect too much. Just trust yourself. It'll probably take about an hour for each 2/3 chapters + mind mapping altogether.
Then again, I haven't seen the book so I can't be certain on the times.

And of course, if you feel stuck or have a question, come to the forums and I as well as everyone else will do our best to help you out ASAP.

Take care.

-JackTuff13

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Learn the system on shorter books so you can better track your results. Textbooks of 1000 pages are usually used over a year and take anything from 25 to 100 hours with traditional reading. It's much easier to learn on books that only take 6 to 9 hours with traditional reading. You can see what you are experiencing faster and make necessary adjustments to your learning.

AlexK

Hi lok_fan_NZ_Rulez

Just keep on try photoreading and its all steps faithfully on a number of books. Nothing will come to you by theory only. Try to go through one or several books daily and forget that you want to understand everything from the book. Just have fun with the reading materials.
It will be so that you might miss the target for first 2, 3, 5 or 10 books, but eventually you come out with your own ideas of how to make photoreading your very own. The exact steps don't work for all. Some need only 2-3 steps and some need some external input. Eventually you will devise several strategies while going through a number of books.
For more information check the posts by: Hatreefoch and CKerins.
You will find a hell lot of information on how to do it.
I am giving you two links which you can follow:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=24070#Post24070
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=57030&fpart=1

Happy PRing
Ganesh

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved