Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66050 06/09/08 10:02 AM
OP Offline

Hello forum...

I recently have received offers in the mail and email for both the Diamond Fung Shui and the Diamond Dowsing courses but currently have limited funds and can only afford one at this time and I was hoping that you folks on this forum could tell me which one of these courses could be of most benefit to me and my situation...

A little background:
I can see auras of objects and people when I choose to (and have since I was quite young) but I have not developed a means to use this for any practical purposes as I need some training at this. Also, I am quite familiar with dowsing and have used dowsing rods that I bent out of coat hangers to find underground water and electric lines (and their depth) but have never learned how to use them to find anything else...

Here is what is going on that I need to resolve:
Eight years ago, I bought an old house that was foreclosed, abandoned, and in need of a lot of work, which I spent a considerable amount of time, energy, and money to "gut out and rebuild" into a comfortable home for my kids and myself.

Although I really enjoy this house, I can feel a few stray energies about the place that do not feel right to me and would like to resolve these. Regardless of what I do, I find myself considerably overweight and my money is running out even though I have a good paying job. I am ready to try either the Gold Fung Shui course or the Diamond dowsing course in the hopes of finding the energies in my home and workplace that either I am resisting or that are resisting me...

What advice might anyone of this forum be able to give to me in my situation?

(I am also posting this on the fung shui forum)

Thank you

Irethedo

Hi, If I was to be in the situation you described, I would get the Dowsing first, as after cures, then your cash flow would probably improve, and then you'de be in a position to continue on with Diamond Feng Shui. In the Dowsing course, there is a chart for your Directions as in Feng Shui, so you'll be off to a great start. Once your environment is clear, it won't be "working" against you anymore, but with you.

Just my input \:\)

Rogue6 #66099 06/11/08 05:14 PM
OP Offline

Thanks Rogue6-

I just ordered the Silver version of the Diamond Feng Shui program and will upgrade later should I decide to go for the gold. Hopefully things will improve and I will be able to soon go for the Dowsing course as well.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved