Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#66070 06/10/08 07:24 PM
OP Offline

I didn't buy the abundance for life course but what i want to have from this course is to heal myself for a addictive habits
Can this course help me in such case? or what can i do to help me recover form my such bad habits?

The Abundance For Life Course can be used in the aid of living an addictive free life style. To mention you will learn very important skills. 1. Change beliefs (It is not what you are that holds you back. It is what you think you are not.) You learn the most basic and powerful skill of letting yourself feel. (This is a must for any serious growth). In the Labyrinth experience you will have direct connection to the healer in you. You will be able to alter your past history and memories with The Fourth Path.

Along with this course I would also suggest the Paraliminal Break the Habit. And depending on how destructive this addiction is you may now want to enlist the help of a very good therapist.

Addictions and bad habits are costly to your self-esteem, wallet, personal and social life. Just to name a few.

You are not alone in this; millions of people have very bad habits that they wish they could overcome. And only a small amount of brave people will come forward and do the work necessary to change. I am glad that you are one of those.

Take care. Enjoy the journey it is going to be fantastic.

Last edited by kevinfromnorthernont; 06/11/08 02:40 AM.

Buy a motivaider,New bahavior generator and pysco-cybernetics book.

OP Offline

thanks for your reply and i will try and keep u know with latest news thanks again

http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/BreakTheHabit.asp

There's already a paraliminal for that. Do you own it yet? I suggest you get it. I use it and it works great. \:\)

Last edited by NeoZon; 06/15/08 01:22 AM.
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: NeoZon
http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/BreakTheHabit.asp

There's already a paraliminal for that. Do you own it yet? I suggest you get it. I use it and it works great. \:\)

really how? what did your do with it? i want to know more bout what habits you break it will be so helpful for me
and thanks for your reply

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Break the Habit works well with the New Behavior Generator. When you quit some habits you often leave a void and it's best to fill the void with a better choice of habit.

AlexK

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Break the Habit works well with the New Behavior Generator. When you quit some habits you often leave a void and it's best to fill the void with a better choice of habit.

AlexK

thanks for your reply but i want to know what if i don't know what is the new behavior that i want to develop i mean if i addicted to something that i want to get rid of it what i want to develop?

Break the habit helped me with a couple of habits. I listen to side A until I'm ready to completely quit the habit. Then I listen to side B. I take my time going through it. I don't expect to break the habit overnight. But, now when I want to change a habit, I allow myself to view from both sides of the problem. The good and the bad. We always have a good reason why we keep the habit. No matter how bad the habit is. Examples are: Helps me relax, Get's me going in the morning, I feel more comfortable and able to talk easier . . . etc. And, there could be any number of beliefs why we go ahead and do something. Break the habit helps you relax through the process of change. Brings to front why we do something. Helps with the change work.

The most important thing to remember is to focus on what you want, not what you don't want. It's easier to say than do, but this is the principle in a lot of these courses.

Enjoy your journey.

We live in the now. The past is gone and doesn't exist.

Also, the abundance course teaches parts of the solution focus. When does the habit not exist? What is happening then?

The goal of breaking an addiction!

Very rarely can a person with will alone stop ones addictions. If that were the case you would soon realize that smokers would be virtually non-existent, Alcoholics anonymous would be an entity that never made it to conception. The reason for this is that if you try to force the habit to stop, you actually reinforce that behaviour. To win you will substitute that addiction with another life supporting habit.
Lets say you are a three pack a day smoker. You can use a process in the Abundance for Life course Called the Seven Step Creative Process. You will state your goal something like this I CHOOSE MY SMOKE FREE LIFESTYLE enjoying the benefits of daily exercise, superb nutrition and the culture of caring supporting friends. And you may want to use the New Behaviour Generator to instil those characteristics of someone you know or have seen who have this character.

The creation of the goal you want can sometimes be confusing. Should that be the case there is free coaching and support. A phone call to a Learning Strategies Coach would be welcome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved