Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I at first had bought the Paraliminal Library.....after listening to the Sales Paraliminal I had 3 times more sales the next day........and I was Not trying harder to sell.....

I was very skeptical....since Ive used other things b-4 .......

So that convinced me to buy the Abundance for Life.......Wow,

I reccommend buying the Abundance for Life FIRST......it is worth it many times over. It covers your whole life not just one aspect like sales or relationships or health, but everything seems to be affected.

Everything in my Life feels better.....not just more money, but a higher, better quality of my moment to moment living....

After the first listening of the whole course, I am automatically feeling more peaceful, grateful for just being alive, I'm not trying to do anything........My moment to moment of life has improved a great deal.................

And more abundance is pouring in, so much so the first week I was not able to get to all the work being offered. And it is continuing.....

WHAT A BLAST THIS IS .........HATS OFF TO LEARNING STRATEGIES!!!!

Last edited by SUNBLOSSOM; 06/11/08 12:35 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thanks for the compliments.

Abundance for Life is absolutely a stunning course.

It has three components: 1) Prelude Course to help open a connection with your inner mind, 2) Main Course, which gives you everything, and the 3) Accelerator course with meditations that work with your energy centers.

Those who have gotten the most benefit from the course have systematically worked through the course without rushing. As a matter of fact, I highly recommend that you stay with CDs 1 and 2 of the Main Course for quite a few days to really clean up your emotional reponses to what goes on in life.

On those CDs you learn two powerful processes that take only a few seconds to do, but in the beginning you could find yourself doing them 20 to 30 times in a day. Do it. Don't rush this process. Everything else will be much easier.

Then you get into the 7-step manifestation process that Paul and I have been using since the early 90s, thanks to Bobbie Stevens. You'll then be able to use the longest Paraliminal in history on each of your goals--it's 54 minutes long, but boy does it work.

The final two components of the main course is Solutions Focus, which is a breakthrough problem solving process (because stuff does come up) and Congruent Communications, which is a powerful way to influence others without having to resort to manipulation strategies.

It all works beautifully together to break the trances that otherwise would capture much of your day and give you a magnificent opening for wealth creation...in any area of your life.

If you don't have it, get it. If you do have it, revisit it. It will always benefit you.

OP Offline

I keep listening and ....my perspective keeps getting even better.

Who out there has been to untold seminars, walked on fire, broke boards, therapist, ....church, read books tapes....yada yada yada ......til you are blue in the face.????

YA GOTTA LISTEN TO ---A FOR LIFE--

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR LIFE........BOYS
AND GIRLS YOU WANT TO LINE UP TO GET THIS ONE

I CAN BET MONEY THEY DONT GIVE OUT ANY REFUNDS ON THIS ONE......

OP Offline

SOMEONE ASKED ME TO MENTION MY PROGRESS.....SO HERE GOES AS BEST AS I CAN SAY:

ITS A LITTLE HARD TO SAY HOW THIS WOLKS:

AS PAUL S. SAID -.....YOUR CONSCIENCE MIND CANT FIGURE IT OUT...(BASICALLY OUR MINDS THINK EXTREMELY FAST)....

BUT IF YOU HAVE LISTENED TO OTHER PARALIMINALS...YOU KNOW THERE IS ONE VOICE IN ONE EAR AND ONE VOICE IN ANOTHER EAR.....AND YOUR SUBCONSCIENCE MIND PICKS UP WHAT IT NEEDS AND SORTS IT ALL OUT AND DELIVERS THE RESULT YOU WANT.

THERE IS A LOT TO THIS COURSE ....SOME OF IT YOU CAN LISTEN AS YOU GO ABOUT YOUR DAY... AND SOME YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN BE STILL.....I AM CONTINUING TO REPEAT AND LISTEN ON A DAILY BASIS,..

I CAN SAY I HAVE SEEN THE FOLLOWING THINGS HAPPEN FOR ME:

1. I AM VERY VERY REALAXED ABOUT MOST EVERYTHING NOW.AND WHEN I AM NOT IT IS STILL OKAY.....
2. PROBLEMS APPEAR......AND ITS DOESNT FAZE ME LIKE BEFORE...I JUST HAVE A KNOWING I WILL BE ABLE TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED G.....AND SO FAR SO THINGS ARE WORKING OUT BETTER THAN BEFORE....

3.. I NOTICE MYSELF FEELING VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLEST THINGS
4. IM JUST HAPPY TO BE ALIVE DOING WHAT I DO
5. I BELIEVE BECAUSE IM FEELING SO MUCH HAPPIER IT HAS CONTIRBUTED TO MY ATTRACTING MORE BUSINESS AND MONEY.
6. I AM ENJOYING PEOPLE I SERVE IN MY WORK MORE.
7. MY VIEWPOINTS ON RIGHT AND WRONG IS DIFFERENT SOMEHOW....
8..I DONT HAVE SO MANY CONFLICTING THOUGHTS ON MONEY
9. I FEEL SAFE, LIKE EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT WITH THE WORLD...FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.....
AND IF I DIDNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR A DIME TO MY NAME I BELIEVE I WOULD STILL FEEL THAT WAY.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved