Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hi i got the photoreading personal learning course and listened to it and watched the dvds more than once but i don't feel i am a photoreader even when i listened to the paraliminal session.
when some i hear about our potential and we got it but we want questions to get i can't feel it and i don't know why.

what can i do to feel it and get more into it?
how can i increase my photoreading abilites and be realy a photoreader?
i feel that there is block or something like that please help me as i really want to feel it.

How many books have you PhotoRead?

How are you doing with the finger exercises? Blip? etc.

Try this listen to the dreamplay paraliminal then photoread right before you go to sleep. Try the youthful vitality paraliminal out to.Get in a real curious child like state about learning photoreading.

You are not going to learn how to be a photoreader by listening to cd's and watching dvds.

You learn how to become a photoreader by doing the exercises in the photoreading course.

This is something that you must experience for yourself. No one can do this for you but you alone.

Photoread4me

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved