Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Kaiden,

No idea on that one, but you can ask them.
www.higherbalance.com

I just received an offer from these guys, and I am getting a very bad vibe. First off, the design of the envelope is a direct ripoff of Centerpointe's, with the black bar above the company name and the first letter of some of the words bolded. Second, they are in Beaverton, Oregon (or nearby Portland, depending which part of the envelope you read). The same place as Centerpointe. Spin off? Ex empoloyee gone into competition? Whatever. Third, the comments I have read here.

Higher Balance gets no money from me.

quote:
Originally posted by Solarimus:
3D,

Actually, it was pretty cool overall. I wasn't asleep, so I was aware that these were just images, and things were happening at an accelerated rate for a lot of it. If you've seen "Angel" or any of those other shows that at one point or another show trick photography with people and vehicles moving rapidly through a big city, that's the kind of scene I mean. I haven't used it since the first time, so I'll have to do that again soon and see what happens.

Solarimus:
Have you made any further progess with the dreamscaping cd?????? Please post you're experience.

OP Offline

3D,

I can't say I've done any more with it at this point. I've been sticking with Holosync every night, and that's been it. Sorry I don't have anything else to report on it. Coincidentally, though, I did get another package in the mail from Higher Balance last night. There are two CD's that are talks with Eric Pepin, and one that I can't recall the name of right now. It looks interesting enough that I'll probably listen to them, but I don't know when or if I'll do antything more with the Higher Balance product.

[This message has been edited by Solarimus (edited August 12, 2003).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved