Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Shirley and Nelson - I remember hearing Master Lin say on the Level II DVD that nerve damage to the ears is very difficult to heal and takes a great deal of time.

I have heard that receiving Reiki treatments from two or more different practitioners (separately as well as simultaneously) can be very effective. I would suspect that the same would hold true for Qigong treatments.

monkbiker - thanks for the tip, I will try to find that section of the dvd. My thoughts are that David should meet with Master Lin due to the level of difficulty with this nerve damage. We are about an 8 hour drive away which isn't too bad. My guess is that Master Lin has a long waiting list - will have to find out.

Nelson #66550 07/08/08 10:41 PM

To the best of my recollection, Master Lin doesn't go into detail at all about nerve damage to the ears. He just says what I've indicated and goes on to talk about other things.
I think you're onto something with respect to having your friend go see Master Lin in person.

Keep us posted on how he's doing.
Take care,
mb

You could also either substitute or supplement in person healing with phone healing. And Master Jim Nance (as of now, the only other certified master in the Spring Forest Qigong world) is also back at the SFQ Center and also does phone healings (as well as in-person sessions).

In Level III, we learned that Master Lin PREFERS phone healing to in person healing, because he feels it is more effective! There is less distraction and stimuli, and he can work even quicker.

But even if you still schedule in person healing sesssions, you can supplement this with phone and other distance healing work. In fact, there are other high level practioners who do distance healing in SFQ. You can schedule this through the SFQ Center.

I am new to this level (just took the Level III retreat not two weeks ago) but am certainly willing to practice with David. I can work on distant healing (just tell me the city he lives in and his age). And if he want to set up a phone healing, send me a PM: I am willing to practice with him (if he is willing to let me! ;\) ) As our Monkbiker brother suggests, it can't hoit to have more healing energy working on a problem. It can only help.

blessings,

Steve
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved