Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66278 06/21/08 09:08 AM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

well, tonight is one of those nights, you know the kind. So I'm thinking out loud and wishing I had someone to talk to. Of course it would have to be the right person so you all are elected!

anyhow, I guess I just feel overwhelmed. Am working 8 days straight and not making enough money to pay my bills. Also I haven't been feeling all that well. And I seem to be overloaded with stuff piling up of various sorts... So I thought I'd just pop in and say "hi"... haha

anyhow there are a lot of good tools out there these days. One I just signed up for is http://www.reikisecrets.com you get free attunements and I think that will be very healing for me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Another thing are those interviews discussing Tolle's teaching with Bill Harris. Just listened to the latest one of those and went to their url which is http://www.heartgazing.com... that one sounds very healing also.

Then another thing I am taking is a prosperity class from a lady who lives in the same town as me. Anyhow, it is very deep, but I'm hoping it is not too out there. Cause the last thing I need is to go off the deep end............. But nonetheless, it is awesome material so so far a very fortunate thing to be associated with.

Anyhow with these three helps I think I should just put everything else I have pulling on my energy aside or away and focus on them alone. I do need to straighten out some of the piles of mess in the house, but other than that I guess I need to chill, do you think?

Wish my stop back in here was more uplifting but at least these things are something good that will I'm sure help somewhat. They really are talking a lot about big shifts but I seem to be wallowing backwards, although I do have my good day.

thanks for listening, you had no choice! lol \:D

scoots~~~~~*

I think the Reiki attunement(s)is a great idea. I teach and practice it myself--and it's been a most precious gift to me over the years, for healing and enhancing every aspect of my life.

Don't forget to make time for yourself--especially when you're overloaded as you've been lately. I find it's helpful to actually write in an appointment for myself in my day planner, along the lines of "10-10:30 AM, Listen to You Deserve it." Anyone can afford a half hour for themselves.

And at least once a week, I make a "play" appointment--I make an afternoon or at least a couple of hours just to "go out and play." It can be a movie, or lunch at a nice restaurant, or a trip to a museum, whatever, just so it's NOT work, and is all for fun.

Believe it or not, these times I set aside for myself actually make it possible to get MORE done, and I seem to think more clearly.

I hear ya, though, with the piles of stuff everywhere. We're renovating/redecorating some rooms in the house, and I can't WAIT until we're done. The piles of stuff need to go!!

Hiya scoots \:\)

I'm grateful you stopped in here and posted this. Reading it gave me the feeling that despite all you are facing, you have a wonderful sense of humor.

It seems like you've got a lot of things lined up to help you cope and feel better. I'm a reiki person (learned it for my animals) and that is a wonderful gift as Jeanne suggested [pause to send a gratitude vibe scoots way].

And Tolle is a nice one to listen to. I'm especially grateful for his work since listening to him helped sooth my Mom's passing recently.

I'm wondering if you might benefit from Learning Strategies "Clear Mind ~ Bright Future?" I've just ordered it but I haven't received it yet. When I read the description, I felt like it might add a more tangible aspect to my efforts to make a new life and income for myself. If so, that would serve to reduce the fear and fatigue running through my bones.

Although I've truly benefitted from Tolle and others, I've felt that I needed someone to coach me along in the actual doing of it all. So I'm just beginning to use Learning Strategies to teach me how to do and repeat what many of the other teachers (Tolle, Chopra, Dyer, Braden) were chatting about. I still listen to all of them, but am activating their ideas through Learning Strategies courses. Does that make sense?

Also Caroline Myss is wonderful. And different in all the best ways. Listening to her, we are reminded that we aren't the only ones who have been hurt, and that sometimes we are the one who inflicts the hurt on others. She is responsibility minded and I feel that progress can never be very deep until we understand not only how to heal from the hurts we've experienced from others, but recognize the hurts that we've inflicted on others. Taking steps toward being kind and behaving responsibly is so very, very important these days. So, it's a two-way street, and Myss never flinches from that, because progress will always fall short without that recognition and that type of course correction.

Aw scoots, I don't know if any of this helps, but perhaps knowing that we're out here listening and caring about you - maybe that aspect helps. I'm going to go work on a pile of my papers in your honor. Thanks much, and let us know how things are going..... \:\)

Last edited by So-So; 06/21/08 10:44 PM.
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey guys, thanks for listening and responding! Yes, making time for fun and taking time out is a very good idea. I find I am always trying to think about... what can I get done now?! Anyhow, I did get a porch-swing that is in the back yard now and I felt an inner urge last year to have one. Anyhow, I repaired it (it was free) and it is now up and I can go out there for a time out and to "talk" to nature. So So that is interesting how you put that, that the PL's are actually helping you to incorporate the things you have learned... good point!

Anyhow, I did get the reiki attunement and it was free! Very interesting. Anyhow I already had R1 and R2 but also was attuned to the master level from reikisecrets.com. I felt it gave me energy and so more healing channels are open now! yeah! I want to purchace his e-book when I have the funds to do so, although I can do the reiki from what I already know.

My main focus probably should be this prosperity course I am taking because I am needing that for sure! Anyhow it is really cool because the lady from the center channeled the material herself and it is very true and clear. It's a real priveledge to have this opportunity to study with her and the group. So the more I put into it the more potential and it is powerful...

As far as PL's go, I do listen occassionally to Ideal Weight seeing as that is what I need, but I will have to consider You Deserve it too... That is a good one.

Anyhow, I am not as bumbed because once I figured out I do have some things to work with, it helped me shift into a more positive space. yeah! \:\) But I guess my physical challenges also were weighing on me. I'm lucky though as I know it will pass in time and it was a gift to help me take better care of myself.... \:\)

So I am dedicating this to all of you and your "piles" being put in their proper space. thanks for honoring me and my piles. haha... Yeah to us!

Cheers~
scoots..................*

Scooter- Thanks for sharing. I've read we are never given anything we can't overcome. It is always darkest just before the dawn and faith has been defined as the bird who sings in the darkness fully knowing the dawn is coming. Sounds like you are almost going over the hill. You've uncovered several things you are now strong enough to observe about yourself. These are soon to be jewels you are turning into your learning experience. Be thankful you have come this far! If you have read Dr Joe Vitale's work you might be aware of several clearing techniques he learned from the Ho'oponopono belief. Everytime I'm anxious I repeat several of them.
I have been wanting a Reiki source but I thought I had to be invited to learn the system. I will look into the other sources you have offered. I am really considering getting the Belief tape. We can do this! We have to keep encouraging each other. We'll make it -- or rather, we are making our wonderful possibilities a truth in our lives.

scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Harvene,... I just read my messages from Alex and he moved my thread over here so I'm back at it again. Thanks for your responce. I'm sure I'll be back. I need the support right now! Will read this all later.

cheers~ scooter....... \:\)

ps... I just read your post. haha... The latest with me is that I have to sell gold in order to pay my bills. The money I had set aside for bankruptcy is now down to $50 and now my cat got hurt and that took a lot more money but of course I don't regret helping him back to health. Anyhow, I just seem to swing from one end to the other, but now I am going to be doing a sacred dance (intensive) in a couple weeks so maybe that is bringing up stuff for me. I have to get real and have more income coming in instead of depending on side money makers to keep me going. Anyhow that is all my personal business! I usually don't dump like that but I am trying to keep balanced....

cheers~ scooter......... \:\)

Last edited by scooter; 07/04/08 02:47 PM.
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

and I do thankyou for you kind post and support Harvene and others... It is very helpful!

scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey~~~ I'm getting the feeling that I need a blog. I've done journaling before and that is really helpful. But seeing as I am on the computer a lot, a blog might be better. Anyhow, I'll blog here for now and if anyone else wants to blog on this thread feel free. It seems I have a lot of tools already so I just need to go inside myself and pull out whatever I need instead of adding new things to the mix...

cheers~ scoots, \:\)

scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

got my blog up at blogspot so I'm scooting over there now. thanks for the support.

........... \:\)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved