Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#66343 06/25/08 09:22 AM
Pitso Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

Im interested in any positive outcomes/feedback as to the use of the pariliminals. Has the use of the parliminals assisted in changing your life etc? I have has a quick look through the forums already!!

Any feedback would be appreciated. I am very interested in self development & I'm currently placing alot of my energy towards yoga.

Many thanks

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest you use the search function.

AlexK

Pitso Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello.

I have previously searched the forum with limited success of finding 'strong' positive results/outcomes (apart from people's initial favourable response from using a paraliminal for the say the first couple of days - can be short term placebo effect). Thus, looking to hear of strong positive feedback from using the paraliminals over a course of time (not just feeling somewhat better after a couple of days which can be attributed to the placebo effect). Thanks for any thoughts etc..

Hi,

I've been using the Paraliminals and the Accelerator (which uses the Paraliminals for specific goals) for about a year.

There have been numerous positive outcomes. Most of the work I am doing (with Paraliminals) is transformational; i.e., a major life overhaul. So some of the results are still on the way and some are private. But I can post a few specifics.

Relationships and communication skills improved markedly.
Significant improvement in self-esteem.
Anxiety reduced.
Sleep improved.
Weekly and daily target goals and intentions manifested.
Increased ability to stay happy when under stress.

Additionally, there are times when things "just happen" that bring me closer to my goals. Also, I frequently experience consciousness shifts such as brighter colors, sweeter sounds, kinder people, higher energy, more creativity, and sudden insights.

I'd like to be more specific, but as I said, some of what I am doing is massive and very personal. Also, I am primarily working on changing my behaviors and perceptions, so it may sound rather general.

Good luck on your journeys.

I had great success,paraliminals was just my starting point. I was surrounded negative people and people who tried their best to bring me down to rock bottom,I really mean that was their main goal to make every area of my life a wreck (money,relationships,work and personal).They recruited people to hate me for no reason,they were slandering, gossiping and lying about me.Everybody I mean everybody I was surrounded by was stabbing me in the back and some were pretending to be my friends but they were really spies keeping people enformed about my business.Finally I just cut everyone off, that was my starting point of growing, Right when I cut everyone off I recieved the Boundless Renewal Course it was perfect timing I did not know anything about the course the LAW OF ATTRACTION brought it to me at the exact right time.The Boundless Renewal Course helped me with the stuff I went through alot I mean alot!!!! Then the LAW OF ATTRACTION lead me to the Personal Celebration Series , The Personal Celebration Series helped reprogram my my mind about what I thought was going on around me(what I thought people were saying). My spiritual teachers kept saying SUCCESS is the biggest revenge that sunk deep in my head . Then the LAW OF ATTRACTION led me to the Abundance For Life Course,then the Motivaider personal pager,then Natural Brillance Course and then photoreading. Finally I broke out the New Age Trap.Now I understand I mean really understand why success is th best revenge,because my life has completely turned around I have wonderful people in my life now, my career is headed up.All the negative stuff I went through was a blessing because it made me stronger and a better person,I am trully glad I went through it now,because I can help bring people out of the hell I went through.The reason success is the best revenge is because their is no greater feeling then coming in contact with the people who to destroy you in see their mouths drop to the ground because they thought they destroyed you it is a natural high I can't explain but it feels great!!!!Paraliminals was my starting point I mean I tried it all. Everything you need for personal success is on this Web Site the programs here are the best of the best.

Last edited by CPW1; 06/27/08 10:24 PM.

The results that I've had from listening to PLs are fantastic!!! I'll get a little personal here...

First I'm talking about myself which barely happened with people close to me let alone on a public fourm where my user name is my real name and email address etc. I believe that comes from a boost in self-esteem!!

If you were to rate success/maturity/responsibility on a scale of 1-10, when I was interduced to PLs I was at -10. Thats not being hard on myself its a real and honest apprisial. My life became very un-manageable to say the least. Now I'd say that I'm breaking even...that means the project is ME!!

I have a positive outlook on life!!
I can manage to get some things accomplished!!
I can talk to people in public!!
I've developed patience (although it doesnt come fast enough LOL)
I'm able to take an honest apprisial with myself!!
I don't beat myself up if changes don't happen RIGHT AWAY!!
My overall health has improved!!
My overall cleanliness has improved!!
I'm letting good people into my life!!
I'm allowing people to help me!!
Admitting when I'm wrong!!
I've developed the belief 'I can'!!
I don't have change the world I understand I can make it better only by getting better myself!!

I could probably go on and on but looking at this in black and white is pretty overwhelming in and of itself!!

At times when I post a question I feel almost desprate for an answer or a 'miracle cure' it seem like half the time I have to learn a lesson on my own and don't get the answer right away but it comes thru life directly after that!!

On that note I'm looking for an answer on how to find a 'dream/vision' in life...from looking at the lives of successful people I've come to learn that people do things they don't want to do in order to get done whats important to them. Now I understand that noone can give me my 'fire' in life but any recommendations on how to tap the resourses within in order to find it???

Thank you for posting this question...I hope it helped you. I'm truly grateful that you caused me to look at my own life over the last year and a half or so!!!

At least all of the positive stuff!!!

Pitso Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks danielcgordon, CPW1 and Gracewalker. Your thoughts/comments have provided me with some positive feedback. This actually helps to motivate me further to adopt a regular pattern to listen to the paraliminals. Thanks guys...

I'm interested in what specific Pl's everyone used that posted in this thread. Like which one helped you with what? I have had success with Ideal Weight. It helped me eat less when I used it everyday. Although I quit using it so then I started eating more again. Also I think any of the paraliminals help you with your spiritual energy. Right now I'm using You Deserve It again. That seems to be giving my "chi" a boost.

Cheers~*

Do not use Paraliminals as a crutch, start working with your mind too. I suggest your buy a motivaider it will do wonders in changing your predominant permently.

Scooter,
I cant say that 1 has helped me over the next. Kinda piggybacking on what CPW1 said to trust your mind and let it do its thing. In the accellerator it teaches us to let our mind connect the dots so to speak...to trust ourselves.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved