Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

or is that intuition........?

danielcgordon I never thought of it as my mind connecting the dots Thank You!! That really helped me.

About a month ago I got 4 paraliminal CD's from Nightingale Conant, one of which was with Jack Canfield (Law of attraction).

I tried this for the 4 week trial period and have to say it did nothing for me whatsoever. I am not a skeptical person I am very open to try all methods especially using the power of the subconscious.

I am going through a particularly bad time in my life, as I am facing bankruptcy for the first time. I am in regular employment which I absolutely hate and and want to work on my own using the power of internet affiliate marketing. I know I can do it, but just can't get started.

I need something to shake me out of the 'old me' and I thought that paraliminals would help me. Maybe self hypnosis, but then paraliminals are a form of hypnosis aren't they?

If anyone has any input I would grateful.

Thanks

Hey success,.... I can relate to your financial status... One thing that is helping me is journaling. When you really get down and out try it and pour your heart out. Somehow it balances the emotions and mind together. or at least I think so... It is freeing.

Also I am reading a book that is probably wrote for me at this time. It's the author that makes it because of the way he writes it. Anyhow here is a part of it...

"Thought creates everything. Thought is an energy, and once created can never be destroyed. A basic, unshakable law of physics states that energy, once created, can never be destroyed. Energy can be altered to a different kind of energy, but it can never be destroyed -- it always exists somewhere in some form. ........ A word to the wise: be very careful in what you allow yourself to think about. I think you can figure out why."

For some reason that idea really sunk in for me after reading this even though I've heard it a million times. Then the next part is to pay attention to what you are doing to yourself! I know I am not helping my cause much a part of the time with my negative thinking....

so anyhow, not sure if this is helpful but thought I would share for you or anyone or myself just for the sake of sharing...

cheers~
scoots....... \:\)

ps... another obstacle for me is really being committed to what I want because I'm not a big wanter... Although I do know I want my financial issues to no longer be and am not alone in that desire.....

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

successman, There are 30 individual Paraliminal each has a specific focus. I'm not sure which four Paraliminal you got through the Nightingale promotion.

Based on personal experience. The more we are confronted with in our life (bankruptcy, urgency of finding new or better work, and anything that triggers our fears.) The harder it is to focus on where we want to go when we feel urgency thinking we have to deal with the problems at hand first. Not knowing where to start and oft times not knowing what is the best course of action. The best Paraliminal becomes Deep Relaxation along with Anxiety Free. To clear up the heavy thinking and thus allow the life shape shifting Paraliminals to make more notifiable shifts than.

Right now it might feel like you're scratching the surface of a concrete prison with a teaspoon to escape. There is a sense of urgency looking for a quick fix which leads the mind to keep looking for the ultimate solution.

I suggest you do your best to relax into the listening session and journal your day to day progress. Carry a notebook to capture your business ideas and anything else that pops up. The Law of Attraction still requires some action.

AlexK

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved