Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Today, while nibbling on some mixed nuts, all the nuts turned a light green color, which made me do a double take and rub my eyes and when I looked again, they were still green. I moved the clear glass bowl they were in to look underneath it, and they were still green. When I looked at the nuts again, they had resumed their normal colors, i.e., cashews, pistachios, almonds and macadamias. Whoa! Any ideas? Now I know pistachios can have a green tinge to them sometimes, but the greenest nuts, which are light brown and dark brown normally. were the almonds and the cashews. I hadn't done any qi-gong exercises today yet, so it wasn't like I was moving energy at the time. Ever hear this one before? I will be starting Level II next week and if this is what can happen with Level I, I can't wait to start Level II.

Wow! \:o This is a new one for me! It may indeed be some kind of "third eye" opening effect or something to that effect. It may also have something to do with the liver, as green is associated with the liver. Which could mean anything.

I do know that raw and/roasted nuts can be difficult to digest and I think the liver has a lot to do with digesting fats and getting rid of the toxins. But I don't know very much. It may mean that you need more green energy and visualization. Again, could mean anything.

But it does sound cool!

blessings,

Steve

I have just noticed this post. I am wondering whether this is an aura that was seen. I occasionally see auras myself usually around people. I was interested to notice that whilst doing the 7 steps exercise in the park one morning last week that there appeared to be a red bar of light from the bottom of my middle finger down to my wrist on the back of both hands. Again I have no idea about any deep meaning, but good to know that qi gong is having an effect.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved