Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#66362 06/26/08 06:12 PM
OP Offline

I have gone through the Silver edition over the past couple of weeks, and I do the paraliminal every night before bed, Feng Shui-ed my bedroom (have a little bit of clutter but very little there and the rest of the house to do yet) and the only thing that I really notice is that I get agitated much easier than usual and have had a few scuffles lately that I typically don't have...

Is this typical after making these type of changes?

Irethedo #66365 06/26/08 08:23 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Irethedo,

It can, but doesn't need to as your room and house's energy begins to adjust. Or it can have nothing to do with what you've done FS-wise.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Well then, how can I tell if the FS is doing anything at all?
nothing seems to be changing...

Irethedo #66397 06/30/08 02:22 AM

Good question, Irethedo - as I am new to Feng Shui too I wonder if this is related to the 9days/9weeks for the turn around that Marie mentions. That sort of made sense to me - when something has momentum in one direction it needs time to adjust and change direction?

Irethedo #66398 06/30/08 03:37 AM

Hello,
I went through the CD's several times before I caught this. Sometimes anger, agitation, not feeling safe is an iterim in Diamond Feng Shui changes. I have been there not knowing what to do, feeling like crap! and then reviewing the material and CD's to find that this is (sometimes) part of the process. Mostly as soon as "I let it go" hmm hmm it was gone! It's so easy and we have to overcome this way of thinking it is difficult.
I have had an experience with many plants in my house dying...plants I've had for years. I think the Universe/God is clearing some negativity associated with this because of what I have requested. It doesn't feel bad...at all. It is largely about "letting go"
It feels so Positively/ Powerfully GOOD!!!

lorac #66513 07/07/08 04:31 PM
OP Offline

It has been a little more than 3 weeks of setting up Feng Shui in my house and still nothing has changed... except I find the space less comfortable than the way it was regarding the layout of the furniture.

Irethedo #66514 07/07/08 04:41 PM

I have also noticed that clutter is 90% of most problems. I thought I had decluttered and as time went on and I went through the course I had not done much of that at all. Like "violetcrystal" you may just need more time. Keep working on decluttering. When we have clutter we are not making room for new Qi.

Irethedo #66516 07/07/08 04:57 PM

Here's another tip might help you too. I went back to the Forgiveness section in Level 1, I listen to it everyday as I declutter my home. Letting go of the old to make room for the new. I am amazed at what I have been willing to let go of. Something more each day I work on it. It feels good and I look forward to getting back to it. I found many items in my house that I like, that also reminds me of not so good times in my life. As soon as I decide to let them go, accept them for having beeen in my life and bless them for someone else to have. Do you do the "Tubes of Light Meditation" everyday?

lorac #66566 07/09/08 09:29 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Irethedo,

Marie also talks about sometimes the negative direction needs to bottom out before bouncing back up.

To help out with "noticing shifts," we added the "Transformational Diary blank pages in the Level One course. You can use anything - a calendar, daily planner, etc. Do a "Starting point" of where you are at in the four areas when starting the Diamond Feng SHui, then check in at the end of the day or week. Where are each of them at- inrelation to your activation card goals, and in general? What is different, if even small? Appreciate and keep forwarding your intentions/goals.

BTW: Good tip lorac.

I mention the appreciation, because someone had called in an hadn't gotten the "$100,000"given to them as they wanted. "Yeah, I've gotten a rebate for $20 here, saved $200 on something that was amazingly on sale when I was looking, etc. but I haven't seen the bigger amount of money I wrote down," he said. I reminded him to be in appreciation for abundance, no matter what shape it showed up in his life, and continue to forward what he could contribute/bring value to the world for it to reciprocate back.

Like Spring Forest Qigong, Chunyi, Master Jim Nance, my wife, and all those that work at the center, have you notice "shifts in sensations" rather than focusing on "that lump is still there," and appreciating those. This brings their focus to the change, whether comfortable or not, and the trust that the body is healing/balancing.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

I am trying to stay optimistic (and patien) about this course even though it has only been 8 weeks since I put things in order but I still haven't seen any benefit from the Diamond Feng Shui (Silver edition that I purchased)

The only thing that I can report is that since I rearranged my bedroom to what the course manual suggests, I find that my room is much more uncomfortable as the layout seems pretty much un-natural to me. (i.e. it is not as comfortable for me to be in this space now...hardly an improvement)

In response to Lorac... Sorry, Not into the daily meditation thing- it ain't my cup of tea...

The sales material cited examples where people simply re-arranged furniture or removed certain items (like sinking ship pictures) and saw improvements... I guess that is what hooked me...

Maybe for this to work, I either need to be able to see the energy myself to identify problem areas, have Marie Diamond to come to my house or perhaps I could try to wait until the 9 months go by as someone mentioned that things happen in cycles of 9.. 9 days, 9 weeks, 9 months.. 9 years?

I really thought that this would be working by now...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved