Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Irethedo #67033 08/08/08 04:17 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Irethedo,

Quote:
The sales material cited examples where people simply re-arranged furniture or removed certain items (like sinking ship pictures) and saw improvements... I guess that is what hooked me..

It can make a difference. It can take time though.

Quote:
Maybe for this to work, I either need to be able to see the energy myself to identify problem areas, have Marie Diamond to come to my house or perhaps I could try to wait until the 9 months go by as someone mentioned that things happen in cycles of 9.. 9 days, 9 weeks, 9 months.. 9 years?

You don't need Marie to come to your house. The Silver course can make a difference. Moving furniture can make a difference - some cases more dramatic than others. Could there be other things affecting the house? Yes. That's why there is the other additions to take into consideration the other half of the facets and time feng shui.

It would be interesting to see the "doesn't feel right" furniture directions you've implemented.

Quote:
In response to Lorac... Sorry, Not into the daily meditation thing- it ain't my cup of tea...

The tubes of light is to address improving your energy level, or as Master Chunyi would say "purifying your spirit." Feng Shui is only 1/3 of your the "luck" in your life, the others are Heavenly and human. The Tubes, Spring Forest Qigong, prayer, doing good things for others, etc. help shift the heavenly piece.

Ever notice how a person can declutter and then it shifts right back after a while? Some of that can be due to the space clearing that needs to happen in the home, the other can be the increased/purified energy level that needs to happen with the individual, and some of that can be on the human level in regards to organizing and processing skills at a skills or mental/psychological level.

That's why Marie talks about clearing, compassion, tenderness, forgiveness, Tubes of light, etc. in her course.

Look at what you want more of in your life and check that section of the course, and the appropriate activation card.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks Shawn-

Quote:
It would be interesting to see the "doesn't feel right" furniture directions you've implemented.

I am a number six and my headboard was against the east wall of my bedroom but now it is on the west wall of my bedroom. Because my headboard of my bed is now on the same wall as the door to my room, I have placed a small mirror on my dresser so that I can see the door from my bed (but not my reflection in it.)

I have bookcases on the east-south and north-east walls which used to be on my western walls and my desk with my computer which used to be on my south wall is now a chairs width from the east wall and I face west when sitting in it with my back to the east wall.

Also, I moved my phone, stereo (for listening to CDs with headphones) and clock radio from the shelf on my headboard to other places in the room farther than 5 feet away from my head (which is an inconvenience)

Also, I removed the track lighting which was on the ceiling but ran down the middle of my bed with a 3 bulb light fixture and have aimed each of the three bulbs so that they do not intersect my bed. This was an instinctual feeling that I had to do this.

The position of the bed and desk just seem uncomfortable to me and they felt better the way that they were.

I have my financial activations in an envelope on my headboard (west), in my relationship activations in an envelop hanging from my curtain on a window in the (sw) corner, and my health related activations in and envelope on my (ne)bookcase.

I am having a tough time with my finances (nearly broke) and having a tough time loosing weight also have a bad pain in my right ankle and knee that I can't seem to remedy.

I also get an intuitive bit about a painting that I have in my basement on the north wall but I am not sure how to determine if this is a problem. It is a large surrealistic painting with a face with a motorcycle engine coming out of the side of it and all sorts of other shapes that would suggest "a lot of things going on upstairs" (which tends to explain my life in a nut shell)...I have had it for almost 30 years- not sure if it is and has been giving me some bad energy over hte years but it used to be in my bedroom.. how can I determine if this is a problem and what problem that it might pose?

More than happy to send pictures if it would help to make suggestions, just let me know how to do that.

thanks

Irethedo #67096 08/12/08 04:22 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Irethedo,

Well, as much as I'd like to make a working diagram of your bed room, there are a couple of variables regarding your description that seeing an accurate layout would help.

Why don't you call Learning Strategies, ask for me and we'll go from there with your room.

As for the picture. Does it promote/represent what you want for yourself? If not, consider finding a different home for it.

Much Love,

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved