Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66381 06/28/08 04:16 PM
OP Offline

Hi all,

On the Everyday Qi interview Master gave was I right in hearing there will be a level 3 self-study course?!

If so, is this being put out by Learning Strategies, and when should we expect it? \:\)

All the best

Paul

Wow. If you are right, that IS very interesting! And cool!

I just came back from the SFQ Level III retreat and what I got out of it was beyond words. Suffice it to say, that I feel a signifcant change in my life (and I already had felt that from Level I!). And if any of of that can be had through a home study course, it would be worth many times what ever is charged for it! And even though I have some of the materials now from having taken the retreat training, I would STILL most likely order this course!

The movement from Level I to Level II is somewhat incremental. The movement from Level II to Level III is a quantum leap.

I, and I am sure many other, are waiting for the answer here in great anticipation.

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I've got the mp3 of the call, but haven't listened to it. I believe what he said (or at least was trying to say), is that a Level Three home study course may be created in the future, but at this point it is important to come to an in-person class so he can help you open your third eye during the meditations.

Much Love, Shawn

Well, that makes sense to me. It is difficult to imagine how this could be any where even in the same league, let alone ball park as a home study course.

This level is so much more about spirit, soul, love and compassion. There are techniques, but important as they are, the spiritual stuff is more important.

I am sure that Master Lin envisions a day (as do many of us students) when more people can teach these higher levels so they can spread to other parts of the world to people who might afford the course, but not in addition to the travel expenses.

Meanwhile, for those who can afford the whole package-- tution, travel and accommodations, I cannot recommend this enough. We had one person there from London, England and one couple from London, Ontario (Canada), in addition to a few of us from Californa, Colorado, etc. If you are serious about healing, and with love in your heart, this training is worth many thousands of dollars. Really.

I am looking forward to Level Four, maybe next year, and possibly also Level One teacher certification training, heaven willing.

blessings,

Steve

Has anyone order the Level 3 Sun/Moon Meditation CDs? I'm thinking about ordering them. Any detail comments are appreciated.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha coolguy,

I'd recommend working with them after doing the Level One exercises for about 3 months and then the Level Two exercises for another 3 months or more.

You're building the energy in your upper Dantain in those two meditations, so you'll want the energy reservoirs of your lower (focused one in Level One), and your middle (focused on in Level Two) strengthened before going into third eye training.

Much Love, Shawn

Just a quick clarification:

I think, Shawn, in the quote below,

Originally Posted By: Shawn_Grim
You're building the energy in your middle Dantain in those two meditations,

if he is referring to the Sun & Moon meditations, means "You are building the energy in the upper Dantain in those two meditations..."

The upper Dantain is where the "third eye" is.

Hence, his comment there, that the work on the lower and middle Dantiens in Levels I & II is so crucial.

Shawn, please correct me if I am in error on this clarification.

And as far as your original question, coolguy, from my perspective, I agree with Shawn: I have the two meditations in question. I purchased them at the recent Level III retreat, where we learned them under the guidance of Master Lin.

It was emphasized there and I feel it in my practice, that the cultivation of the lower and middle Dantians is vital to the further advancing work in the upper Dantian.

And I think a 6 month window of good solid work in those areas (and/or about 30-60 hours of each Level, whichever comes first) is a good rule of thumb.

blessings,

Steve

Hi coolguy, as shakurav and Shawn indicated those meditations are for the upper dan tien development. In the level III retreat Master Lin, describes building a pyramid of energy with the lower dan tien as the base and the upper as the top. He describes some people who open their upper dan tien without building a pyramid, only to have it close quickly.

I still do more level I meditations than anything else, and not just because I'm coming back to SFQ seriously. They just feel right. In fact I prefer doing the Sun and Moon, in the combined meditations with either an active or small universe meditation first. They just feel better, after these other meditations than on their own.

If you feel it time to do these meditations, then do them. Don't feel your missing out on anything by only doing level I and II. It's the 80 / 20 rule with SFQ, as well as so many other things. The 20% of level I and II contains the 80% of what you'll find in all four levels. As I say this, I'm reminded to the old saying:
I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand.

I've reviewed the material in level I and II dozens of times, and learn something new everytime. Or is that I understand something better. As I just do the meditations, I get the benefits and build, without effort, without resistance. I've also spent a lot of money and time studying success from other teachers, and I always find that everything they say can be fully encompassed by SFQ. I already had the most important 20% before I went looking for more.

... sorry for wondering off there. The six keys are what is important for all success. The three stepping stones are the most important for being a healer. The "doing" not the "knowing" is what will make your a master.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved