Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am new to the forum, so perhaps my questions has already been asked, but here goes.

First I must state that I am enthralled with how easy Marie makes Feng Shui to understand - I have just worked my way through level I and II and have started putting theory ro practice by clearing and cleaning and though I am not done yet, things just feel wonderful already. Growing up my mother always had a spring clean every year and for many years in my own home I continued the practice until about four or five years ago when the long hours of two jobs and trying to get a business up and running just didn't leave time for clearing and cleaning. Anyway that's in process and it feels great.

Marie mentions that a business has it's own personality and number based on the official start date of the bussiness - my question is: is a business regarded as male or female - my gut feel is that it is male / yang energy but I would like to confirm that. Does it depend on the type of business? Or is there another way, other than the chart in LevelI to determine the business' number? Can anyone let me know? Thanks !

Last edited by violetcrystal; 06/30/08 02:17 AM.

Awesome question!!!I can't wait until Someone responds. I'll be watching!!

I think it is in Level 3 but anyway Marie says most businesses are male unless it is specifically related to female stuff like a dress shop. She said nonprofit organizations are also female.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha violetcrystal,

Good question. Be sure to use the "Search the Forums," That way you could get an answer to your question right away.

I did a search on the DFS Forum from the last 4 years for "business." Of the many responses, this link seemed to cover your question on Personal energy numbers and businesses.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Hi Shawn, thanks for the link - that helped. I did search but didn't find anything and now realise after reading your post that I was searching from the wrong search location.

Blessings
Lynne

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved