Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 13
Think twice before you spoil your kids to much make them do chores or work for what they have.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 14
The opinion you think of yourself is what really matters and nothing esle.You are a product of your immagination
It takes just as much energy to think Big than it takes to think small so,THINK BIGYou become a winner when you realize you come in the world to succeed.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 15
Be careful who you hang around.Now that I switched jobs I work to my fullest and try to push myself a little bit more everyday,I did not do that before because the more I worked the more breaks other people had to sit around in do nothing. Anyway I had to go back and help out for this week because the manager is on vaction I was amazed how swiftly I pushed throughthe job and how better I much better I felt,then it hit me just being around those negative,complaining,backstabbers was getting to even when I did not directly spend time around them,everybody thought just because I worked hard I was a sucker and now that I have no boss they look at me strange one even asked me why,I told her it go agaist my priciples. Through the opinion of one person everybody but one on the job had a grudge agaist now that I am out that situation everybody sees me differently it amazing how much influence one person has or one bad apple has, that apple is on the way out ,well I on the the way out the barrel I am just going to leave the rest to rott.I did not have this job delivered to me out of thin air or sit with my hands crossed on my knees I had to fight for it I basically quit and walked then the so called boss called me back then gave me the job.So sometime you have to use your faith grit your teeth and not know what is going to happen but trust your faith.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 16
Proof that the law of attraction works for good or bad.For the last couple of weeks I been telling mtself to make a extra set of car keys but kept putting it off since I lost my other set.Now it finally happened,I locked my keys in the car with no extra set of keys. The lesson I learned was I kept concentrating on locking my key in the car in it finally happened. Your lesson from my mistake do not concentrate on your fears,because if you do you will attract the thing you fear closer to you,it that also means if you concentrate on what you want you will attract it to you as well.

Another lesson just popped in my head I was not concentrating on locking myself out my car very hard it,it was just a thought that popped in my head once or twice every two or so days.The point I am about to make it took about 2 months for me to lock myself out my car concentrating in a weak state or lightly.Now think what would happen it you concentrate with a full hearth on something you want it will come three to four times faster.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 17
I am going to give you a example of why you must perpare yourself for success ahead of time today.This guy I work with lost a promotion because he was doing average work,he was mad because he did not get my position when I left that job because nobody thought he could do it,but I know he could have did the job but he had that attitude "I am going to work for the amount they pay me" in that cost him my old position.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 18
Today I am going to tell you another one of my mistake so you do not make the mistake I made. In the past I had jobs stole from me and missed promotons alot.I now no most of it was my fault because I kept complaining and thinking those past jobs.I was attracting the same situations back in my over and over again.Now that I put it all mostly behind me doors are opening up around me.So if you are stuck in a bad situation see yourself all the out and free.Don't worry about how it is going to happen just concentrate on seeing yourself out and it will happen if you really want it.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

DAY 19
I on day 19 now now things really have been changing I got into the habit of thinking the world is in a copriracy to help me.Things have been happening like I would think of something like I want a biscuit then all of a sudden some would come and ask me do I want one.I have been getting front row parking lately.My self image has got stronger I am going to talk about that on day 21.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 20
You cannot help but to get influenced by who you hang around the most.I been seeing people who are directly around me changing because I am changing that makes me feel good,since I been forcing myself to think positive and on my self-image even though I have a long way to go it building my mental muscle's rapidly the blocks that I did not realize were so strong are now coming to the surface. So even if you are trying to change,in you are around negative people and do not have a choice.When you force yourself to change your thinking patterns even if the sight of a person or place brings a down heavy feeling you are going to get even stronger,because it is going to be just like lifting weights so keep lifting .

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Day 21
Finally finished and I am proud of my new habits I formed,but they just now are starting to be automatic so I need to stay strong for about 20 more day to make them fully automatic.Get into the habit of asking yourself this question thoughout your day"is what I am thinking now leading me in the direction I want to go"

.....I just now read your post.....so how did it go.......I love immersing myself in uplifting info. I listen to A 4 Life info on ipod during the day. It has made a big impact on my thinking process.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved