Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
yas1891 Offline OP
OP Offline

I bought PR course two years ago and have been playing with on and off. I can see the blip page, I can see the space between the lines and ... but when it comes to activation I have no clue--I only remember what I read. My comprehension speed is way faster but I cannot do the layer activation as Alex says or the magic comprehension that Paul talks about it.
I appreciate any help or comments, I am going to give it another try before I get rid of my DVDs...

yas1891,

Where is your purpose?

Where are your trigger words?

Where are your mind-probing questions?

Where is your superread/dip & skittering?

Where is your mindmap?

How can you realistically expect to activate anything without the above mentioned techniques.

If you are really serious about wanting to obtain the best that photoreading has to offer you have to use those techiques.

There is no way around it, you got to use the techniques. Use it or lose it.

I would drop desperately need to learn photoreading not a good affirmation replace it with a good affirmation.

Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The secret in activation and comprehension lies in asking good questions and looking for their answers. If you want to ask good questions you need to have a purpose. Know where you are starting from and know where you want to finish.

The funny thing about the PhotoReading system is that the PhotoReading step itself is the easiest to grasp. There's nothing to it and chances of doing it wrong are slim. The important part of the course people seem to skip the most.

The important part is to look at the book in your and and ask yourself What is in this book for me? What's my purpose? What do I hope to gain.

Check the bullet points on page 24 of the PhotoReading book (4th edition PG 25 3rd edition).

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved