Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

20/400+ nearsighted, both.

Was used as a guinea pig for first hard contacts to ever be prescribed, back 38 years or so ago.

Only wear glasses now.

Yes my vision is much improved with good rest.

So, let's go through our affairs, calm, cool, collected and master of all things needful...

<smiles>

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks for all the tips. Sorry i forgot to check thread. I consider myself a lucky Photoreader i can see the blip page i feel the tangerine affect. Unfortunetly activation is my only problem.

Originally Posted By: brain
thanks for all the tips. Sorry i forgot to check thread. I consider myself a lucky Photoreader i can see the blip page i feel the tangerine affect. Unfortunetly activation is my only problem.

\:D

what the hell, that is 2 out of 3!

How much have you PhotoRead?

Have you tried to use any information from a source you only have PhotoRead.

I was thinking how interesting it might be to PhotoRead a survival course, gestate and then take off through parts unknown the next morn...

What about the mechanical activation procedures? Work any of them?

I have ALOT of ideas about "spontanious activation" and how to achieve it.

1.) In the book flow the psychology of optimal experience the author talks about entering a state of pure success and performance. I've entered that state in several tournaments I've entered and it allowed me to push beyond whatever level I was on. If someone could enter this state all the time one could literally force the information out of their subconscious mind. I've done some AMAZING things while in the flow state to such an extent that spontanious activation wouldn't be the best of them if I ever achieved it during it.

2.) If one used self-hypnosis everyday to try to program spontanious activation into one of their habits for 30 days I'm sure it would happen. Self hypnosis is very powerful. Self-hypnosis puts you in a trance state where you can talk directly to your subconscious mind and give it commands.

3.) Lucid dreaming. Theirs already dream learning. The abillity to learn while your in your dream. And a while back I remember some guy created a combination of photoreading and lucid dreaming where you photoread a novel and experienced it in your lucid dream. I'm sure a master of lucid dreaming could access the photoread information during the dream state. Since this is the state where your so close to your subconscious mind.

I have several more ideas about how to obtain spontanious activation. But their a little bit outside the scope of the kind of things that this form belives in so I'll omit them. But i'm sure any one of these paths could lead to spontanious activation.

But where just here talking about it. It's very important for us to realize that we have to get up and actually use the process a billion million times as well as doing these things for it to work well for us. And that if one is going to try one of these processes to obtain spontanious activation, it still requires hard work.

I believe that it's so hard to find people who have mastered spontanious activation because people who want spontanious activation jsut want it because they don't want to do work. The irony of this is that to obtain spontanious activation one has to do large amounts of hardwork.

There are few people actually willing to do that work so not that many people have mastered spontanious activation.

All of these ideas are just ideas afterall and i have not come even close to proving that they rae so. But even still, they are how I plan to obtain spontanious activation.

Those are good ideas for sure...

...and the part about it still requires hard work, is only the tip of the iceberg!

It is a kind of madness to go one direction for a very long spell, keeping most everything else aside.

That's my point. Regardless of what gimmick you use to master photoreading it's gonna require hard work. Perhaps less hard work than simply the brute force tactic of just photoreading everything you get your hands on until you get there. But hard work indeed.

Well I would give much of the Photoreading and derivative systems a little more dignity than calling them 'gimmicks'?

They are well thought out and bear out over years of use with many thousands of people. So I would say anyone can employ them with confidence.

Brute force is needful in acquiring any new habit.
With that I would collect a reading library on one subject of keen interest.
Third I would press on till I could muster up a 'keen interest' on any subject.

Kind regards!

Your right, next time I'll choose my words more carefully.

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

infinte light where did you come from are you serious about this book? Is this thing about spontaneus activation true?

Please explain thank you

No spontaneous activation here but rather a sure but gradual one. I'm happy with the results though.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved