Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66776 07/22/08 04:40 PM
OP Offline

Right after I put a For Sale sign in the window of my 1965 Mustang, the next day the ignition keys seemed to vanish. And, I'm someone who never loses keys.

After almost a week of searching every nook and cranny, with two interested parties waiting to hear how the engine sounded,and the irritation of having to spend $100+ to have a locksmith come out and cut a new key, when I woke up the next morning, I did the tubes of light meditation and grabbed my dowsing rods.

I asked the rods, "Are the keys in the house?" No response.

"Are the keys outside of the house, on my property?" The rods opened wide.

Then I asked "Take me to where the keys are."

Both rods pointed the way, so I started walking in the direction they pointed, taking me from the kitchen, down the basement stairs and out the door and to the inside of another car parked in the yard. I looked and looked inside the car, but no keys.

So, I took a few minutes to become aware of the point at an armslength above my head and went into a state of complete emptiness.

Then, something brought me back to the Mustang. I opened the door, and decided to place the end of the dowsing rod on the steering column where the keys go. I said "Take me to where the ignition keys are for this car."

The rods pointed together and brought me to the Jeep parked over by the house and pointed down across the drivers seat.

So, I opened the drivers door and looked in at the angle the rods were pointing, only to see the lost keys sitting in a crevice where you couldn't have felt or seen from above.

I don't know if I would ever have found those keys without dowsing!

Very cool.

soooo cool! thanks for sharing

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved