Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Anyone have any ideas for me I'm getting kinda stuck. I bought Believe and Auto Pilot and saw results quickly! But I'm getting resistance about the Fibonacci sequence because I am trying to end negative self-talk about finding a boyfriend or husband. It's been a couple weeks, and I don't know "what steps to take" or imagine. I tried imagining a feeling of completion with a man, and also meeting, connecting and saying our marriage vows, but all of this seems counter intuitive for some reason and end up feeling less powerful.

I feel like the steps I need are to feel more confident, then I get caught up in imagining the "right" guy, but I can't seem to even grasp these feelings and as the 7 second timer keeps going over and over I just feel pressured. Like when I can't keep up with a new aerobics class.

I either obsess about it or sleep through it. About a week ago I called the 888 number and was told that" Paul Scheele would probably say just let whatever happens happen." but I don't think that is working.

Any suggestions? this is very important to me. Thank you.

Hi Jaqueline,
We all seem to get stuck learning a new system. Here's a step that I used when I used the "Auto Pilot". When my goals were established then I just "let it go"! Release it and let the "Auto Pilot" simply take control. With confidence that it will guide my goals.
Soon the Auto Pilot helped me complete my major goal, (Real Estate License and Investments).

Don't argue with yourself, just listen.

Blessing,
Kevin

...here's a Plan of Action you might enjoy.

http://pan100.net/www-powerbooks.com/user/channel2.html

Kevin

OP Offline

Umm helpful...But I don't get it.

What's an article on procrastination got to do with what I am asking? Maybe I'm phrasing my question wrong.

Anyway, I called the toll free again, and they were pretty helpful and I think I have gotten over it now.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The best Paraliminals for finding a partner, Personal Relationship, New History Generator, Anxiety Free and probably Instantaneous Personal Magnetism.

Automatic Pilot is for when you know what needs to be done but keep putting off the work. It's for making your habits needed when working toward an outcome more automatic.

If that's your one and only Paraliminal break it down.

First listen for getting free and confident talking to prospects. See yourself chatting, laughing, getting to know and feel comfortable with someone special. Once you've done that a few times (say 3 listening.) Go out and see how you feel what happens. Repeat if necessary. Then next set focus on the dating, going out and being comfortable with that one special person.

You might then need to put the Paraliminal aside for say 30 days and see what happens in your life. During that time notice what's happening, If you see real progress. Chatted with some potential, maybe even dated a couple of people you can start using the Paraliminal for the more serious step of commitment.

Trying to build it all at once is where you are currently meeting with internal disagreement. So break it down into stages rather than an all in one set.

AlexK

I am having the same problem. when I get to the part where I am supposed to play the steps in my mind, i get frustrated because I feel too pressured and defeated. I understand the letting go but my mind wanders so much that I'm worrying about things i have to do instead of getting anything out of this paraliminals. I don't have any issues with any of the other pararliminals in the ultimate library...just this one. HELP!!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved