Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#66901 08/01/08 03:13 AM
OP Offline

I just got done doing Anxiety Free and amazingly it worked and worked well. It wasn't just a deep relaxation, and I couldn't even describe it like a melting, which is what I would have expected. It just disappeared!

I did session A twice for two separate issues on the same day spacing them over an hour apart to give them plenty of time to sink in.

Both times a lot of anxiety came up, and I could not relax like I can with the others. The issues that came up were off shoots of the intention I had made to remove prior to starting. When it was over, I was still thinking about this, and thinking about that, but when I thought about the two whoppers of an issue I had intended to address, it was almost laughable that I would be nervous about them again.

I may have to do it again in the future, who knows, but it worked in such a way that I truly see Paraliminals as something more than a meditation cd now and have more faith in the other cd's I'm working with.

jacqueline #66921 08/01/08 03:40 PM

Thanks for the story!! Thats great!!

jacqueline #66982 08/04/08 08:33 PM

Jacqueline, I too had Anxiety problem in the past although now it got better for me. Everyone is diferent so therefore it is a world of discovering yourself and the cures.
I would attach the problem of Anoxity totally diferently:
Although I got Sonic Access, photoreading, Genius code, book of Natural Brilliant, they all some how helped me. But a peice of turly brilliant art of controlling yourself was the boo of Natural Brilliant, indeed it was just mind blowing and usefull.

Discoverer #66990 08/05/08 01:31 PM
OP Offline

jacqueline #68358 09/07/08 08:44 PM

I used "Anxiety Free" for the first time recently and I am also very impressed with the results. I have been working on other problems but have now realised that the main problem I have is anxiety, the others issues are more symptons of the main issue of free floating and unresolved anxiety.

I feel more relaxed than I have in a long time, and an annoying little headache that I seem to have had for weeks has finally gone.

Best wishes.

Often bowed, never broken.
jacqueline #69181 10/24/08 07:27 AM

Hi. I've just received my first 4 Paraliminals, and have tried Anxiety-Free first. I'm not really clear about when to use A and when B, by the description in the booklet, and possibly as a result of some anxiety while trying to apply the process to my issues! Session B did seem to lessen my sense of anxiety after each of the 2 times I listened.
My questions: when I listened to Session A, it asked me to recall some times in my past when I was anxiety-free and capable etc, but somehow, all I could picture were negative experiences. So, firstly, is this a problem? And secondly, is it a good idea to listen and participate actively during the session. My intuition is that I am merely engaging my busy, agonising conscious mind, and possibly blocking easy access to the true purpose of the process?
I am sorry if my Yahoo address is causing a publishing problem. I don't have another email address, so I needed to try it before setting up a new email. Thanks ... Vicki

Vicki #69235 10/28/08 12:23 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Vicki,

Sometimes session B is the best one to use first and only. If you have difficulty recalling times when you weren't anxious just let go and don't try to consciously recall them right in that moment. Just tell yourself I'm letting my non-conscious mind find those occasions for this listening session.

While listening to the two voices Just allow yourself to be as relaxed as you are and if the mind wanders that's okay. If you fall asleep. That's okay. If you are consciously aware of being asked to do something just do it as best as you can consciously and again trust that the non-conscious mind is doing it better.

AlexK

Thanks Alex. I've been sticking to Session B, and glad you've confirmed my feeling about my unconsciou mind doing the work for me.
The other thing I've decided to do, is just ask myself what I'm feeling anxious about, just before the session, and mostly it comes up slightly differently each time, though always related to the same feeling of anxiety I realise I've been carrying around for quite a while. Anxiety-free is such a great one to work with, as fear is the basis of many of our problems. I feel like I'm making slow, but steady progress. Vicki

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved