Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#6243 06/30/03 05:46 AM
Hoss Offline OP
OP Offline

Murof, thanks for the advice! I am curious though... How did you change your belief system?

#6244 06/30/03 07:51 PM

Hi Hoss.

Much of the work comes from finding out when your negative frames occur. It's exactly there your new beliefs has to come into place. Let's say you for some reason focus on some nagative things about a person, or focusing on some negative things, depending on your situation. Then you can change your beliefs by imagine it over and over again, how it should be in that situation. (Here help from a qualified person is the best thing to have at hand). That will over time change one's belief about this situation. By going from one set of feelings directly over in another set of "other better feelings". The situation has to come more and more into place. Over time this will break the negative frame into a healthy good frame.. Till that is unconsciously an automatic thing. Till you get the feeling "Well, the social thing does not matter anymore. I have friends, and people like me. What else do I want to achieve?" - or make your own goal, where you want to arrive.

I also found out by using the paraliminal Beliefs, you will accelerate the process even faster... Let's you make the new frames much more easily. Actually after using this tape, I sometimes discovered that it's like you can't go into the nagative frames anymore, your unconscious mind do not want that. I wrote a little about it here: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000847.html

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited June 30, 2003).]

#6245 07/12/03 07:58 AM

In a way I also think that is why Reiki Healing is so powerful and famous. Just heard of it, have not tried it yet. It's healing with love. Transforming fear/anxiety into love.. The most powerful transforming situation there can be, the highest. And that can heal any relationship, on yearself, and your relationship to others, your view of the world.

And that is what I also did by using NLP as mentioned above in my other posts. It's really powerful.

#6246 07/12/03 07:39 PM

On related note, I was talking to a sorcerer friend of mine, and we both agreed that Reiki was a <B>great</B> thing to learn, because it allows you to <B>invade the personal space of others</B>. The principle of intrusion is very important for seduction. The closer you can get to a person, physically, the more likely it is that you can persuade them into bedding you.

#6247 07/13/03 05:08 AM

Don't waste your time on Reiki. I've had Master initiation in several different styles. There are other healing modalities that are more effective and do not align you with low power attractor patterns like Reiki.

If you want personal magnetism, read the classic book "The Art And Science Of Personal Magnetism" By Theron Q. Dumont http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTAASOPMContents.html . People who have used these techniques say that they really do work for persuasion, seduction, control, etc., and are more effective than NLP, if you're into that sort of thing.

The preferable method is one that emphasizes power over force. For example of one such technique, see http://www.pranayama.org/techniques/magnet.html .

May the Power be with you!

#6248 07/13/03 01:24 PM

Hi Hoss

Well you obviosuly want to become that new improved person that you want to be happy and content with, and the good news is that person is allready there!, its you! you just have to unleash the power within, and become just you, you have to stop acting and get off the stage and just be you.
Since the day you were born you have picked up certain beliefs about yourself and the world around you whcih is o.k as we did not know any better at the time, but as time moves on you realise that these beliefs is not what you want and that is the best step you can make to becommoing that new improved you, by realising and admitting your pain of who you dont want to be you can now start re-programming yourself.
What is excellent is that you can become that person you want to be becasue he is allready there you just have to work on letting him be himself.
Unfortunataly many of us keep affirming negative affirmations where we let our reality of negative thoughts override us and thus become just that. Your sub-conscious dose not know the diference between dreaming and reality so you have to make your beliefs and what you want to be more emotional and vivid than your current reality by positive and constuctive affirmations,thus re-programing your sub-conscious, do some research on how to make and understand affirmations and use that along with you Personal megatism tape.
I also reccomend that you read a book called Psycho-cybernetics by Mathew Malts, its about changing your self image, visit the site www.psycho-cybernetics.com they also have a 12 week course one can do which has a 90 day money back gaurantee, I would reccomend reading the book first to see what it is all about.

All the best

To Your Health and Success

MOrgan

#6249 07/13/03 03:34 PM
Hoss Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the advice! I will look into it.

Hoss

#6250 07/13/03 08:35 PM

shr33m, what is the magnetic pranayama technique like? What kind of breathing techniques does it involve?

#6251 07/13/03 10:34 PM

bhenry, it's a combination of bandhas (locks), holging the breath, and basic postures. Better than the typical hatha yoga one sees.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved