Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Bonjour tout le monde \:\)

I am wondering : when I think of my friends and family to include them in the saturday meditation with you all, should I ask them permission first ?

1- I intend to ask somme of them for sure. It will establish strenghten my self in my own commitment to my practice and they will know me as a SPQG pratitioner.

2- If they say no, my idea is to respect that and whish them well. Part of me would want to include them anyway...

3- some people I will never see againbut... I was mugged by a junky 4 years ago. When I meditated with the group today the thought of him crossed my mind. I includedd him in my prayer, whishing him to find his own way. But I do not whish to try and find him to ask him... what do you recommand ?

4- at the end of the meditation today, I felt very peacefull (which is a great improvement for me who is almost always anxious) but I am feeling tired. My sister warned me to beware when I was initiated to reiki a while ago because I tend to give too much of myself... I don't want to create a story around that but I wonder if there are things I should be aware of and specificly do ? I started level 1 last june so about six week ago.

Thanks everyone \:\)

Daniel from Montreal

Hi, Daniel,

I truly understand your dilema regarding permission. Having been involved in other energy modalities for several years, I, too, faced this.

Master Lin puts it in a very elegant way when he says the energy of your master, the universe or your God.

When speaking about the SFQ meditation to some of my very religious friends, I ask if they would like be added to my Saturday prayer circle. I then tell them to imagine God is sending healing energy to them like warm rays of bright sunshine.

This is not being untrue to myself, nor is it a falsehood. I am calling the "energy" by a name that has meaning for them.

This technique has worked for me, maybe you can use something similar.

As far as permission from someone you do not wish to contact (or from someone who has outright refused), I just put it out to the kind, compassionate, loving energy of the universe to "do what is appropriate" for that person or situation.

Hope this helps.

Peace,
Miranda

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Daniel R.,

At the soul-level, everyone wants to be healed. You do not need to ask permission to pray for someone, nor do you need permission to send them healing energy-Love, kindness, and forgiveness. You are not fixing them or their life, you are focusing and sharing energy for healing - curing and fixing someone or their situation is different.

The password and calling on your masters energy is done because you are not doing the work with your own energy. You actually end up with more than when you started, since only a portion of what is sent through you is needed for the healing.

Whether their consciousness, energy system, mind, and body integrates some, all, or non of the message healing is up to their openness.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks Miranda,

I will surely put it into the kind, loving etn compassionate universe hands if I include someone I don't wish to talk to. As Shawn Says, it is not about fixing.

Otherwise, I will choose some people I wish to talk to. Using their own words is a good idea.

What I want to tell some of them is that I love them and care for them. That's one of the great thing about SFQ : I can express my love and that is not always esay ;\)

Merci \:\)

Daniel

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved