Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Basit Offline OP
OP Offline

Four day that I do self concentration ,this CD blow my mind!I'd never got a kind of trenscendatal experience like it before,whoa!

I love swimming dragon but I'd probably take the advice and not mix them. In my younger and more reckless days I used to mix and match and things got a little hairy at times. Live and learn I guess.

Every other day. I do Robert Peng's qigong every other day. Just to keep my qigong practice from getting boring for me.

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

How would you compare Robert Peng to the SFQ?

I don't think it would be a good idea to mix two programs on alternating days. But spending a month or three with one style and then switching to the other is working out wonderfully for me.

I liken it to spending a few weeks doing cardiovascular exercises and then alternating that with strength training. Your body adapts to the regime, and then you change up which stimulates growth.

Generally speaking, people require about 90 days to adjust to a behavior; that's why many substance abuse programs go 3 months.
Seems to me that going 90 days and then changing up would be beneficial. It's working great for me, anyway.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved