Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67188 08/17/08 01:53 PM
Viwa Offline OP
OP Offline

We only have one Power Star in the house and it is located in the stairs area. So no chance we can sleep or place our desks there.
It is a period 7 South 2 house and if we can turn it into a South 1 house (would that automatically turn in into a period 8 house?), that would give us more power stars in areas where we have actual useable rooms.
This change can be done physically, but it is expensive and messy (need to get permit etc).
Using hexagrams is another possibility to change the house type, I just learnt.
What kind of hexagram would I be needing to accomplish this? Or what course? I now have the Diamond FS and Diamand Dowsing courses.
Thanks.
Kind regards,
Viwa
Holland

i don't know any other way of changing period of home other than changing rooftop, windows and front door as well as painting walls and some tile replacement on floors. not living in your home for a month or 2month was suggestion by some feng shui experts to change period of home base on move in date, but i don't know the validity of that.

changing a south 2 to south 1 would be tough since you have to rotate your front facing of home to atleast 15 degrees to south 1.

if your power star is in the stairway, guess doing stairways exercise is good to tap into that star unless the power star is yin type. =o) check your private message. i explain a bit about star for you there.

Last edited by sillypup; 08/20/08 01:22 AM.
Viwa Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your answer; gives me direction to look for solutions. If all else fails, I will get the door out of the frame and shift it 15 degrees. That is much cheaper than selling the house, moving/ finding another place and cure all eventual new issues.
I have also enough of working too hard and getting less results because not enough support by power. Gotto break through this year!!!!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greeting Viwa,

A couple things:

You may be able to shift the front door direction with a hexagram, depending on the degree of your front door.

The hexagrams are taught in one of Marie's advanced in-person classes, or you can set up a consultation with one of our coaches to see if a hexagram is a solution for your door.

Shifting the front door with a hexagram doesn't change the period of your home. The using a consultation voucher, they can look at the floor plan, and if the hexagram can make the shift, and moving into period 8 would better suit you, they'd review what Marie has found needed to effectively shift one's house into a new period (as also mentioned in the Level Three manual).

If you stairs is a circular staircase, neither positive or negative stars are good there.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved