Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67261 08/22/08 06:18 PM
OP Offline

Okay - so it seems I still have ISSUES with my ex-marriage which is why I am unable to attract a new husband into my life.

I thought I had worked on getting over the pain and betrayal but during a conversation with a work colleague I realized that I am still silently angry at my ex for not being THE ONE.

I have done a lot of work on myself since my divorce (14 years back) and have had some on again, off again 'friendship' but I am just not able to get romantically involved with anyone else. When I say romantically I mean love, respect and 100% trust is not invested in any one - I always put up a wall (so I was told recently).

I have Louise Hay's book - you can heal your life. I also have most of Wayne Dyer's DVDs (or I should say VHS programmed from TV schedules). I am Abraham follower and have lots of meditation, hypnosis and Tony Robbins stuff - but I cannot now for some reason, get over the betrayal.

Any suggestions for me? Because right this minute (literally) my perception has changed from "I want" to "I am desperately seeking" - which if you are an LOA student, you know that is not a good place to be in.

Thanks
D2C

D2C

There is something called TimeLine Therapy which works wonders for issues that linger in our subconscious out of pain and trauma. This behaviour is generated by our subconscious mind which only trying to protect us from getting hurt again, but doesn't let us move forward.

TimeLine therapy taps into subconscious and lets us release the anger and hurt, to be replaced by peace and healing. If you follow that with Positive Relationships paraliminal...I believe you'd experience a big difference.

Best of Luck...

Maybe also try Creating Sparks, which deals with relationships as well.

Timeline therapy is great, a good kinesiologist can work along similar lines doing age regression and so on. I worked through a lot of things using Sedona Method and Byron Katie's "The work." Meditation can work through a past "karma" too.

hey D2C! Good to see you posting again! I have been wanting to connect with you again but lost your email when I restored my puter. Anyhow this is a good thing that you have realized how you are blocking yourself. We all do it I do believe! This is progress in motion... I'm pm'ing you about a quesiton I have about the Abraham material...

take care and wishing good things for you!
scootie~ \:\)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved