Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I'm really enjoying my Diamond Feng Shui course and man, does it have a lot of information! I'm a bit overwhelmed and confused as I'm working on a chart for my best friend who is moving into a new apartment in a week.

Her personal energy number is 4 and her front door faces east, which is great for her. Her bathroom lands in her South sector, which is her health sector. I know it's best not to activate the bathroom, so my intuition tells me that she can activate the South sectors in her other 3 best directions. Still, what about her bathroom? So far, I wrote down for her to keep her door closed, her toilet seat down, and to place a small mirror right outside and above her bathroom door.

Also, her kitchen lands in the Northwest section, which is the Heaven's Gate area. The stove/oven sits on the south side and faces east. I'm a little confused as I've read that you can weaken that area with a bowl of water, then somewhere else, I saw that you can use earth. According to the weakening cycle, you use earth, but again, because it is the NW heaven's gate area, I'm not sure if that is different.

How about an earth colored bowl of still water? I was also wondering - should the bowl of water be placed on top of the stove, or inside the oven when she's not using it?

I'd appreciate any feedback and help.

WIth much gratitude and peace,
Pete

OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I called Learning Strategies and spoke to one of the Feng Shui coaches. I thought I'd share the information, just in case anyone might have the same question.

Bathroom - keep the door and seat closed. And, if there's a good star in her bathroom (level 3 - Time Feng Shui material), then hang a mirror outside her bathroom to bring in more of the good energy from the good star. I'm not at level 3 yet, so I'm not quite sure about her stars.

The coach also recommended that she activate her health sectors in the areas where she spends the most time - her office, bedroom, living room, etc...

Kitchen in NW - I wrote that her stove sits on the south and faces east... I meant it faces north. Because the sink and dishwasher are directly across from the stove/oven, the coach said that should be fine, that it balances out. Also, she added that it would create a nice balance for her to hang a crystal (earth element) in between her stove and her sink.

If there's any other input/feedback, that'll be great! Thanks!

Namaste,
Pete

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved