Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
wrp Offline OP
OP Offline

We just moved to a new home and I'd like to ask a few of my list of questions.
1) The bedroom of our 3 year old daughter has one of its walls covered with mirrored "tiles". Would this have a potential negative effect on her as it would on an adult couple?
2) The entrance to the house is to the South with yearly 3 killings and disaster star.
Some questions about not having one's back to the 3 killings:
a)having one's position at the dining table with back to either SW or SE would not be the same as to 3 killings in S, correct?
b)How about in the back yard, would one not want to have one's back to the S either?

Okay, that's it for now. Thank you.

wrp Offline OP
OP Offline

Still no answer Shawn? Maybe this forum is not the most efficient way to get questions answered. Guess I'll be needing to call in for support.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hold on to your shorts wrp, you left this message on Friday evening of a three-day holiday weekend. \:\)

Free phone coaching is part of the course. Just call into learning Strategies during normal business hours.

These Forums are moderated, and reply's will usually be added by the moderators if they seem to not have been addressed by your fellow Forum participants after a couple business days.

So to your other questions:

1. Mirrors reflecting your bed while you sleep are not supportive, whether your an adult, child, or infant. It is recommended to either remove them, or cover them while you sleep.

2. Is the front door facing the north or south?

2a.You are correct, SE or SW is not the same as the S in your reference to sitting at a table or desk.

3. I'm not sure what you are asking. There is no need to get worried about the direction you are sitting and standing at all times. The long-term positions (front door, desk facing position, mediation if you have an important meeting), are ones to notice your facing direction.

Much Love, Shawn

wrp Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shawn,

1. That's what I was afraid of because the entire largest wall of her bedroom is one big mirror. It's going to take a lot of creativity to cover all that up, but I guess it has to be done.

2. Front door is facing South. So it has a yearly disaster star and 3 killings on it (Period 8 -- South 2 and 3 of the charts in DFS level 3)
Besides putting up our large 6 rod windchimes outside of the entrance, we also placed a pair of dragon-horses on the inside next to the entrance. How literally should we take it that they should be facing out? The way these are made it would be very odd to be looking at the back of them, and having them face the wall right next to the front door (maybe you'd need to see them to appreciate my meaning).

3. We usually have our meals in the backyard. I also meditate in the backyard (lying in the hammock...now, don't laugh!)
Aught I be mindful of how my body is positioned in regards to the 3 killings while meditating reclined like this? This might be a stretch as it is outdoors but I want to ask anyway.

Thank you!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha wrp,

1. Why not treat it like a window and set up a curtain or window treatment the would go with the room's style.

2. She says facing out. You can use the dragon horse, or choose another cure, such as Chi Lins, the Dragon Tortoise, or the laughing Buddah. Place the cure in the area of the Three Killings.

Not a bad idea to use another door this year.

3. I would bother worrying about meditating in the backyard hammock, or the direction you would be facing so much when having a dinner out there. You're not facing a direction for very long like you are at your desk, and you're not at an important business meeting. Enjoy the food, position yourself beneficially if you choose.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved