Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
my self development made big shift lately, when I decided to use the Resiliency course. This action triggered a series of events and enourmas momentum. For some reason I wanted to use GoalPro www.GoalPro.com for tracking my progres with the Resiliency course (this was first time to do this). First I used motivating pictures as attachments, but very soon I started using the MindManager for creating MindMaps (and exporting the mindmap images to GoalPro) of the issues I was learnig while proceeding with the course.
Basicaly I was using a lot of symbols in the maps, and while proceeding with the course I had to change the map continuously. Specialy the symbols changed several times (level 2 symbol was in the bigging thunderstorm, but in the end car keys...).
After all I had that kind of picture which gave me very good (for me) perseption of the five levels.
I used these imagines in the GoalPro and reviewed them everyday and also created routines for each day.
One of the actions was to start listening Self-esteem suppercharger everyday, this was highly beneficial. The resiliency course kind of gave me main frame to work with. It brought up completely new structure, which I felt very comfortable. The biggest change related to the events was that it lead me to the Eat Right 4 Your Type concept www.dadamo.com. I found out that my blood type is B + and the concept gave me very good frame for what to eat... (an this was a real revolution.... I do recommend this!!). I'm also using the Centerpointe program, on the first Purification level and the program has gave me much, much... but I have never wrote down the daily notes... and the resiliency course though how important that is... These latest revolutions... or evolution steps happened within the last 6 weeks... for some reason I would realy like to share my mindmap picture on resiliency, if someone is interested on the picture, or on any of the above, just send me email :-)

Eric

Way to go Eric_G!

I was thinking about buying the Resiliance PLC, but I'm kinda sitting on the fence.

I think your post is very cool, especialy since I'm going through a similar kind of experience with Natural Brilliance.

I would be very interested that mind map! I'll be e-mailing you soon

Cheers!

Focus,

Resiliency is good. You should check it out.

Kinda got a lot on my plate right now, but I'm debating between Resiliency and the three achievement PLCs: Ideal Mind Set, Decisive Action, Consistent Achievement.

Cheers!

Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

In case you choose this time Ideal Mind Set, Decisive Action and/or Consistent Achievement PLC(s) you make anyway good decision. They are definately good tools for any level of breakthrough.

Cheers :-)

Just wanted to thank you Eric_G on that link to GoalPro. I've been checking the web site. It looks impressive and very unique.

Cheers!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved