Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67518 04/21/04 11:03 PM
expance Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, I have heard a lot about this but as of yet I have not come across on the CD set. Just finished CD 3 and about to go onto CD4. I don't see it mentioned on CD content listing. Should I simply jump onto the relevant CD, if so which CD.

I remember Alex mentioning that the Anchorman number 1 does not have to start with A. I find this confusing at the moment. Can you elaborate??

Yes Alex, I am using trigger words to probe. The trigger words ( or explanation thereof ) are what I need for exams.

You did't say what to do if more than one trigger words started with same letter on list.

#67519 04/26/04 08:49 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

For analograffiti you'll need to check the manual its more visual and difficult to explain not much is said on the tape. P39

Sometimes you want to remember something in sequence like chapters of a book.

The first chapter does not necessarily begin with A although it usually begins with 1. What you need to do is creatively visualize the anchorman with the ideas that are present in chapter 1 in order to remember them. Say the first chapter is an over view. You might connect the anchorman by having him overlooking a very scenic view or volcano for extra dramatics to help make it memorable..

You create links. If you have more than one at a slot you can also link them by associating them in to each other in some visual, comical, sexual, corny way. Sort of like you know the three stooges are Moe, Larry and Curly, anyone of them will pull the others back into your awareness.

Alex.

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited April 26, 2004).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved