Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kosmik Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

The name Trudeau pops up many places on these boards, and then someone suggested that I get them and practice everything in it, and I searched and found:

MegaReading
MegaMemory

Is this any good? Is MO better? Do they complement eachother?

I would tend to think that MO is better and and that MegaMemory comes on a different "chunking" level... (I.e. MO is "vehicle" and MegaMemory is Jeep Cherokee... very nice, but kinda limiting where "vehicle" could be any one or all of the following: F-16, tricycle, rollerskates, sailboat, car (which can further be any one of Opel, Volvo, Jeep, BMW, etc).

Hmm... am I being tediously inefficient with my metaphores?

I used Kevin Trudeau's memory course a long time ago and I would say it's not as good as the MO course because it's only based on Peg Associations. How would you like a memory course that is only based on 1 type of trick.. Not to say that it doesn't work, but whe n i tried the course i was only like 15 and I didn't really have a great sense of creativity so for me it was fairly frustrating..

In My Opinion.. that course can't even be compared to MO .. why were u even looking for an alternative?

MO is all you need~!

gelvecron

kosmik Offline OP
OP Offline

Not looking for an alternative, but in a discussion about something completely unrelated (well not completely, but quite), someone told me I needed it. This someone doesn't know me very well, but I was curious about what it is and why I keep hearing about it!

MO is wonderful and sooooooooo much fun!

I have been successfully using pegs and links since I was eleven years old - found a book in my grandmother's attick by Harry Lorraine or something like that.

Anyway, I am delighted to hear that MO is better than Trudeau, because that is what my instinct was telling me!

Kosmik

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved