Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

Can I build anchorman list/ABC lists by just copying items from a book, another guy's list or a dictionary/atlas?

if so, will it have the same benefit?

if so too, would it be better building 10's of ABC lists about the same topic?

if so too (again), would it matter if I repeat one letter's item in multiple lists?

thx

Learning Strategies Admin

The idea of ABC list and Anchorman list is to attach it to YOUR memory web. Another persons memory web will create a list that is less than ideal. You can use ideas when they resonate with you.

What's the purpose of the ABC lists?

Alex

OP Offline

thx Alex,

My main purpose for the AML is to create a peg to attach the memorable items to it. My main purpose for the ABCL is to expand my memory web and create further connections. Doesn't "cheating" satisfy those purposes?

If an idea that someone gives you connects with "your" memory web then fine. it works. If it doesn't then there is no point in cheating... you don't and won't own it. There is no such thing as cheating other than cheating yourself out of a good memory connection.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved