Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
theMage Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi folks,

Its me again. Some time ago, I was posting on this forum that I am going to university for furthering of studies.Here I am back to uni,and I am taking a course in Chemical Engineering.

I got abt 5yrs+(2.5 in military and the rest working) that I didn't do any studying(excluding general reading).So I got a bit of fear and worry when I embark on this course.So,I hope that some of you folks here who have purchase and use the tapes for improving studies/grades and retaining information can give me some advice here. I have the following paraliminal tapes:

1.Get Around to It
2.New Behaviour Generator
3.Instanteous Personal Magnetism
4.Prosperity
5.Self-Esteem Supercharger
6.Memory Supercharger(comes with the PR learning course)
7.Natural Brillance PLC
8. Photoreading PLC

(I do have the 4 CDs of the memory program by Wendi also).

Currently,I am doing the tape 3 of PR and I do not know if it can help me to improve my retention of information and integrate what I have learn as my course requires me to read chemistry,physics,maths,general biology and some programming.This are all technical courses with the focus more on solving problems rather than memorisation.And I understand that some of the exam are open book,which means they would be more difficult.

I appreciate anyone here who have success using the tapes in their studies to give me some directions on using them in a systematic way or if possible how to utilise the tapes I have to maximise my learning and understanding.

Thanks and regards
Yours truly

Mage

I haven't used PhR with my studies yet, will also try it out this autumn. One thing I have used is the "personal genius"-paraliminal. I've had some great results. In general I think it's like selfesteem supercharger but for the intellect instead of feelings. I feel more intellectually confident and make use of my resources which I wasn't as aware of before.

That's all I can think of right now.

T

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved