Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68266 09/02/08 06:25 PM
OP Offline

Hey to everyone!

I'm quite confused right now in my life. Wondering what is happening and I like to ask tips, advice or something helpful from you guys.

I have just lost my loved one family with babies when my girlfriend dumpt me. I really workt hard and started personal development over a year ago. I have changed a lot in the way in better at all life areas, but meanwhile my girlfriend losted love towards me. All time I tried to get better in same time things turnout to be bad. I'm not the same guy what she met first time.

Why this is happening to me? Wondering is there anything good coming to me? Is there way to get things how it were?
I just want my family back together.

I would really appreciate any tips or good news. Thank YOU!!

Everything good and fun to You,
Markus from Finland

I think you should continue on your path of evolution. At the same time you need set yourself written goals in the appropriate way. You need to add visualisation to this. Get yourself into a quiet place and then make a mental film of your family happy together with you. Rehearse this movie once or twice a day. You add all positive scenes which have been the best part of your lost relationship. As you keep changing, your girlfriend will eventually notice something in you she will find irresistible and, hopefully, that will trigger to let go of past bad memories.

Which programs are you currently using?

uniquesoul #68271 09/03/08 08:45 AM
OP Offline

Hey!

I have used Effortless Success to my growth but in the mean time I study NLP which had changed my life totally.

Thanks for those tips. I really appreciate it \:\)

I wonder if I visualise happy family which is my thoughts, so isn't that somehow taking freedom of own thoughts from my ex-girl?
Is that good or bad?

Thanks,
Markus

I am not sure I can understand your question. I assume that in the past for a period of time you and your girlfriend were happy together as you have kids. So you need to bring back from the past into the present the happy times like a movie in your mind. Your girlfriend is free to make her decisions about her life. However, your positive attitude will impress her and maybe make her consider that she would be happy herself to be part of your happy life. I hope it helps.

uniquesoul #68330 09/06/08 06:17 PM

I know you have kids so it makes things more complicated but the road that you are on now will only help you. I had a similar experience years ago ( way to long to type) we were engaged to be married (5 years) when everything just came apart. I didn't think anything was wrong in fact I knew I was a better person. We broke up I met someone else a few months later who was Lebanese. I am not arabic btw. We got married had kids and 5 years later my business which for 10 years had nothing to do with the middle east suddenly had a huge opportunity in the middle east. We moved here a year and a half ago and I tell you my life could not be better, My income went up 300% and i can honestly say that had I been with my ex there is no way she would ever have moved to the middle east. This path that you are on may shake things up in your life and you may not be able to make any sense of it now but as long as you are on this path everything that is supposed to happen will happen. I believe of course you should do what you can to be with your kids but also understand that when you follow and apply abundance for life or any course that works with universal laws things will adjust for the future. Just have faith and know there is a purpose in everything.

Dubai08 #68345 09/07/08 05:34 AM

Thank you for sharing this experience with us, Dubai08. It is very enlightening. Your path did not appear to be safe at the start, but quickly some clarity came by meeting the lady who became your current wife. Keep up with the good work!

uniquesoul #68349 09/07/08 10:22 AM
OP Offline

Yeah, thanks a lot!! I really appreciate your answers \:\)

Markus,

I am sorry that you are suffering from confusion over your experience of loss.

Sometimes when we start doing a lot of personal growth, the people around us are not ready to grow with us in the same way. This can be difficult, because naturally we want our loved ones with us as we move forward. We have to accept and love them as they are. They also must learn to accept and love us as we change and grow. This doesn't always happen easily or quickly.

Keep your heart open to the good, for yourself and your family. It doesn't sound like you would want everything in your life back to the way it was. Perhaps you can imagine you and your family back together in a new way that is better for everyone, not in the old way.

Let your light keep shining.

All things good to you and yours.

Gracewalker #69256 10/29/08 09:08 PM

My friend, you are changing and if your partner is not willing to participate in an evolutionary change, lets call it a Quantum Leap, that is her problem. It is sad, but it is her free will. Respect her, love her, and let her go.

As for you consider having her in your life a gift. At the same time life is like a glass if you want to fill it, it has to be empty and preferably clean. You perfect partner will arrive just give time to it and enjoy the ride and the freedom.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved