Hey,

As you know, I love learning not only about photoreading, but about speed reading. Though I do not use speed reading anymore, I still learned a great amount through my trials with it.
One thing I learned is something I thought everyone here, especially beginners, should know.
It's called mental fatigue.

If you can feel physically fatigued, you are well past mental fatigue, as mental fatigue can not be felt.

Mental fatigue occurs when you attempt to do something too much. As many of the members of this forum have stated, regular breaks are important.

When you suffer from mental fatigue, you will not perform at your peak condition. Things will not go your way and you will begin suffering, as you will get more and more frustrated.

For those of you beginning to photoread, it is easy to apply this topic to your lives.

Don't overdo it, and if you begin getting frustrated, take a break. For me, that break lasted about two months. When I came back to photoreading after a two month break, things went great. This is when I knew, that breaks were very important when it comes to learning.

I hope this small lesson helped. Feel free to ask questions about things you don't understand.

-JackTuff13