Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi. What are some of the best things you can do to get un-stuck, and to follow through on actions needed to reach a desired goal? My core issue or self-sabotage may rest more in fear of being "magnificent" than it does anywhere else, but all thoughts or program recommendations are welcome to help me get all the way across the "finish line."
Thanks!

Maybe look into a Paraliminal like New History Generator. Alternatively, look at forgiveness as part of your spiritual evolution. On this look at the work of Dr Fred Luskin from Stanford University: I bought copy of his book called "Forgive for Good".

One thing I've found when developing goals and then getting stuck on follow-through is to check in my heart how that goal feels when imagining completion.

Experience the goal imaginatively with as many details as you can: then ask your heart, "How does this feel?" If it doesn't feel "good", you might want to do some adjustment on the goal. It might need to be changed, expanded, embellished, or even set aside for a while.

If the only problem with your goal is simply being stuck, sometimes identifying small steps leading to the actions you already know you need to take will be enough to break down the resistance that may be working in your subconscious. The small steps are "effortless" so your self-sabotage doesn't notice the move to magnificence.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The course Natural Brilliance is the one that moves you through your personal stop signs. When you get stuck. Knowing what to do but not taking action you're in the stuck state. Use Natural Brilliance for those areas in your life where you're not progressing because of the stuck state.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved