Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pierre Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again to everybody.
I was doing some more dowsing at my parents home and suddenly I discovered some more Geopathic stress lines. However, I saw that they occured regulary like the Hartmann lines so I checked for Hartmann lines and they matched.
I was confused and did some research on the net and found that Hartmann lines increase in size according to the moon phase. Today is full moon so they must be very strong today.
Can someone confirm my findings?
And did someone has the same experience of detecting Geopathic stress lines when they are actually Hartmann lines?

Thanks

Pierre Abela

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Pierre,

This can happen at the beginning and may just be a clairty in your understanding muddying up the underlying intention.
You will want to change your question in this case. "Show me the geopathic stress lines other than the Hartmann lines." has worked for the students that have come across this.

Much Love, Shawn

Pierre Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

Thanks a lot for the tip, it did work. What about the Hartmann lines varying in strength with the phase of the moon? Is this true?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I don't have anything on that one Pierre.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved